EA Forums - Banner

When will h1 take his lights down?

Im going with when the update is over :)
Is there anyone out there?

Replies

• GldnMan
    252 posts
    edited January 2013
    I'm leaving Cletus' up -- seems like the "🎃🎃🎃🎃" thing to do, right?

Ah....the H1 Springfield....some of us can only dream of what it's truly like
  • PhenomTT
    478 posts
    edited January 2013
    I'm leaving mine up till they make me take them down.. My community CC&r's make us take them down 4 days after the holiday here. So ill enjoy what little extra Christmas/ winter I can here in sunny CA.

Geez i miss the real stuff..
  • battyguy
    1123 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    GldnMan wrote:

Its truly magical.. With elves and dwarfs... The streets are paved with gold... And a quickie mart on every corner

:shock:
  • H1_ROADBLOK
    2884 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Im not saying! :P

GldnMan wrote:

Not my fault!
  • GldnMan
    252 posts
    edited January 2013
    Im not saying! :P

GldnMan wrote:

Not my fault!

If you have the space, I'd love to join the H1 Utopia! Who could pass up the elves, dwarves, paved gold streets, and Quickie marts on every corner (thanks to Battyguy for the awesome description)
  • A_Bad_Exampl3
    916 posts
    edited January 2013
    battyguy wrote:
    GldnMan wrote:

Its truly magical.. With elves and dwarfs... The streets are paved with gold... And a quickie mart on every corner

:shock:

And Cletus does unspeakable things with funzo's
  • tlindfors
    604 posts
    edited January 2013
    Hey, we swore an oath not to speak of Cletus and the Funzos, what happens in H1's Springfield stays in H1's Springfield!
    Capice?!?
  • battyguy
    1123 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    tlindfors wrote:
    Hey, we swore an oath not to speak of Cletus and the Funzos, what happens in H1's Springfield stays in H1's Springfield!
    Capice?!?

Yah.. And H1 has carefully written in shrubs.. "Daddy drinks because the funzos made him"
    Ah..such talent.
  • JuliusGulius
    625 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    I kept the lights up at the Flanders' house, to annoy Homer, and stashed the giant Christmas tree in his backyard.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!