EA Forums - Banner

Neighbors of Rich0913

Rich0913
1637 posts Member
That has happened to me I was doing a task with shauna and Bart they were doing the shoplifting task at kwiki mart also was a task for willie but that has frozen in task bar too.

If you contact ea let us know how you go on. Can I ask do you contact them via live chat when ever I have a problem I speak to them via that and everything gets resolved.

Replies

• JimJ321
    4206 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    You are excused....
    Happy tapping!
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited June 2015
    I had this happen to me this morning with DuffMan, the task completed but the task icon remained :roll: I visited my neighbours screen twice (going back to my town each time) and then actually visited a neighbour and when i came back it cleared for me :)
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • SimpsonFamily108
    2133 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    I had this happen to me this morning with DuffMan, the task completed but the task icon remained :roll: I visited my neighbours screen twice (going back to my town each time) and then actually visited a neighbour and when i came back it cleared for me :)
    cheers for the info Neo I'll give that a try :D
  • SimpsonFamily108
    2133 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    just done exactly what you said Neo and it actually worked:) cheers bro :thumbup:
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited June 2015
    just done exactly what you said Neo and it actually worked:) cheers bro :thumbup:

Sweet :thumbup: Glad it worked for you :D #SpreadTheWord
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • SimpsonFamily108
    2133 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Sweet :thumbup: Glad it worked for you :D #SpreadTheWord
    #Ialreadydidbro:lol:
  • Rich0913
    1637 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    I tried that last night without success, it was strange even nuking the town didn't clear it.

Bottom line, i just logged on first time today and it was clear. Gives me a chance to redo town now :roll:
  • missnewleaf
    210 posts
    edited June 2015
    Have fun redesigning!
  • JimJ321
    4206 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    Happy tapping!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.