EA Forums - Banner

how many levels were in the game when you started playing?

Replies

• crazychimpah39
    107 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    When I first started playing 39 but I got locked out of my old Springfield and had to start over and go up to 44 from the beginning.
  • stinkbugger
    1980 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    Level 46 I believe (according to timelines).

I started playing at some point during the 2014 Treehouse of Horror XXV Event.

Weird that only 8 new levels have come out since I started playing.

• smohqy
    2107 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    I don't know how many levels there were, but I know the date. It was Feb 15th, 2014. And when I joined the forums, I think everyone was clamoring for level 38. Not positive, but that sounds about right.

Edit: it was level 38 when I started, level 39 was all the talk when I was lurking before I registered in March.
  • Linkwick
    956 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    Would've been L26. That was when the Android app came out (just after Valentines 2013 started for iOS version).
  • jippy6048
    539 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    When I began playing (August 2012) there were 20. Neo was right, after a very long wait, we were all excited when we finally got the additional levels. :D
  • brogames111
    739 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    Level 38 was the top. Apparently there was I long gap between issuing a new level, I made it from tutorial to 38 before 39 came out.
  • thatdonald845
    1592 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    Level 38. I looked this up as I just introduced a friend to the game and was trying to work out how long it would take her to reach the current level. Three months?
  • blizzardfri
    76 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    What I remember is that Other Springfield was in the 20's and I caught up with that level and then it quit updating at level 30. Whacking Day was my first event...so somewhere in the 20's if I remember correctly.
  • izabellatrix
    1612 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    When I started there were 40 or 41 Levels.
    Joined: May 2014 • Level: 563 • Favourite Characters: Lisa & Ralph
  • 0ReganPOOP
    193 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    I started playing during Halloween 2013.

So whatever was max level during then. :P
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6280 posts Moderator
    edited June 2015
    The first 20 levels. Didn't get the very first content update (Level 21) until 6 months after the game launched.
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6280 posts Moderator
    edited June 2015
    spAnser wrote:
    I was playing since it was first released on Android. I think it was level 20 max at that time since there wasn't any level updates at that point.

Android version launched in January 2013. A week and a half after Level 25 (the 9th content update)
  • cvf007
    1078 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    I started from the very beginning and there was only a max of level20 back then, we was stuck on level20 for a LONG time! I remember being here when we finally got a level21 update this place went crazy :lol: now we get updates all the time :lol:

I remember this as well... Level 20 was the max level for a very long time. Who else has been playing since the beginning other than us?
  • AARONRTD
    1807 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    I started from the very beginning and there was only a max of level20 back then, we was stuck on level20 for a LONG time! I remember being here when we finally got a level21 update this place went crazy :lol: now we get updates all the time :lol:
    I started in August 2012 for the relaunch. I maxed out and had about a month to wait for level 21, man the insanity of the waiting for that Lol
    I just started a new game so I can find out how much the prices were and all the new players get benefits of the quickie Mart lottery and other stuff to help, the bad news is that you got to pay for all those things that were free.
  • atrainxx77
    20 posts
    edited June 2015
    I think there were 42 when I started
  • daizydad
    61 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    44 I believe towards the end of Clash of Clones.
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    Started just before Level 38 hit...wasn't that into it until late February after the Valentines Day event so I missed a lot of what happened in late January/early February...

Thank goodness the long gap between Level 38 and 39, it let me catch up fast. 8)
  • Spenson66
    557 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    spAnser wrote:
    I was playing since it was first released on Android. I think it was level 20 max at that time since there wasn't any level updates at that point.

Android version launched in January 2013. A week and a half after Level 25 (the 9th content update)

Thanks I couldn't remember.
    spAnser wrote:

wow long time no see. Hope you've been well.

Been great just very busy. I've been around just don't always participate in forum talk lately. My website barely gets spoilers unless it is event content but my robot poster has fallen out of fashion and fails to get most update content. Although I have been working hard on creating a new website for TSTO News. I posted a few sample pages on my blog which doesn't really get visited anymore.
  • Samaranth01
    2182 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    I started a month or 2 before the 2013 Hallowen event. I'm not sure but I think there was 31 or 32 levels.

• tdmdksk389
    354 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    I started in late December 2013 or early January 2014. My brain is telling me that level 29 was top but.....my brain often lies to me. :shock:

Judging by other posts I think the level was higher than that.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!