EA Forums - Banner

Fracking servers are at it again.

Replies

• brenner_yes
    1156 posts
    edited January 2013
    when i woke up i couldn't connect and disconnected a few times and got the same message as above, it signed me out but i was fine i was i signed in the 3rd time for a few mins got my char back on task and checked my freinds list it was still there
  • CarlosB0704
    4 posts
    edited January 2013
    I was TWO XPs away from Level 25 when it died on me.
  • PhenomTT
    478 posts
    edited January 2013
    img4300s.jpg
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited January 2013
    PhenomTT wrote:
    img4300s.jpg

This does not look good :( Lets hope they are doing some serious server work to combat the crashing issues :)

Im really not liking being at work and not knowing whether i have the same situation with my town :(
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • mellytan
    1258 posts
    edited January 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Im really not liking being at work and not knowing whether i have the same situation with my town :( [/color]

It's probably the case. I have withdrawal already. Thank the lucky stars you're at work and don't have to deal with TO withdrawal. :(
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited January 2013
    mellytan wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Im really not liking being at work and not knowing whether i have the same situation with my town :( [/color]

It's probably the case. I have withdrawal already. Thank the lucky stars you're at work and don't have to deal with TO withdrawal. :(

Ha you say that but i have the withdrawal everyday when im at work, as i cant bring the iPad to work (never get anything done lol) knowing it sitting there on the side just waiting for me to come home and start tapping away :)

But by sounds of it i wont be tapping tonight :cry:
  • PhenomTT
    478 posts
    edited January 2013
    Thier new error screen seems lend a insight in to the issue.. :mrgreen::lol: :P :shock:

img4309df.jpg
  • mellytan
    1258 posts
    edited January 2013
    HAHAHA! Good one Phenom! :thumbup:
  • PhenomTT
    478 posts
    edited January 2013
    mellytan wrote:
    HAHAHA! Good one Phenom! :thumbup:

Thanks..lets hope they get them Commodores up and goin before i totaly bored... I'd hate to think of what else I would come up with.. :shock:
  • mellytan
    1258 posts
    edited January 2013
    Even the internet at home is screwing up. Stupid internet. *shakes fist in air*
  • PhenomTT
    478 posts
    edited January 2013
    mellytan wrote:

they broke that too? geez... :shock:
  • mellytan
    1258 posts
    edited January 2013
    PhenomTT wrote:
    mellytan wrote:

I think so...Damn...:?
  • PhenomTT
    478 posts
    edited January 2013
    mellytan wrote:
    PhenomTT wrote:
    mellytan wrote:

I think so...Damn...:?

I guess if ur gonna do it.. do it big!!! :lol:
  • petergeenen
    948 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    mellytan wrote:

That makes me so MAD!!!!!!!

basil.gif
  • mattmcguire3
    50 posts
    edited January 2013
    should have checked here first. ten minutes of running up to the attic checking the modem and restarting could have been avoided..
  • mellytan
    1258 posts
    edited January 2013
    mellytan wrote:

That makes me so MAD!!!!!!!

basil.gif

HAHAHAHA!! Exactly my expression except imagine a girl doing that.
  • rrpj007
    41 posts
    edited January 2013
    I'm not even getting to the Bart Screen of Death. Can't get past the Origin login. Dammit.
  • Adamfordnut
    7 posts
    edited January 2013
    Mine won't even let me on at all. I don't even get any kind of error message.
    This is very frustrating. At least give me some kind of warning.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited January 2013
    PhenomTT wrote:
    Thier new error screen seems lend a insight in to the issue.. :mrgreen::lol: :P :shock:

img4309df.jpg

Thats Brilliant :lol::lol:

I was scrolling through and saw that then read your text lol Was shocked to begin with lol :lol::lol:
  • glennsoe
    180 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    I like the "Press here to fail" button...
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!