EA Forums - Banner

Tap Ball and Soccer Cup 2015 event is here

Replies

• dubhe1313
    317 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    So funny. I wonder if they use the same writers for the show and the game. :)

I don't see any new land...maybe I have to have purchased everything first?
  • 88KEYS62
    200 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    I knew when I accidentally put Homer on 36 hour task to get probed I would somehow regret it. Boo!!
  • Grumpstown
    1362 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    88KEYS62 wrote:
    I knew when I accidentally put Homer on 36 hour task to get probed I would somehow regret it. Boo!!
    try to store kang (or kodos xD) might work^^
  • Chivalrous42
    417 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    88KEYS62 wrote:

I'm sure Homer isn't too happy about it either...
  • nissa762
    1951 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    88KEYS62 wrote:

Isn't that a joint task with Kang? If so you should be able to cancel it by storing Kang.
  • roperlego859
    488 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    Still not on Android yet
    XkCCNiC.gif
  • ephphoneapps
    4071 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    dubhe1313 wrote:

The new land is there. You can only see new land that shares a border with land you've already bought.
  • mjmikulski
    47 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    No friend prizes? I'm not seeing anything yet
  • dubhe1313
    317 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    dubhe1313 wrote:

The new land is there. You can only see new land that shares a border with land you've already bought.

Thank you. I see it now. Had to go into buy mode. Was looking for new debris strewn around. :)
  • LagginPotato64
    212 posts New member
    edited June 2015
    HURRY UP ANDROID!
  • KillaSqirl
    1763 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    mjmikulski wrote:

That seems the case. I'm holding off on visits anyways. Have to have my team practice for four hours and am not rushing. Seems like the friend matches/challenges unlock later. I'm thinking that we'll tap fans in neighboring towns too perhaps.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    kxtr wrote:
    moarku wrote:
    A TON of new land. It's not only across the bottom, but along the right side as well.

Am I the only one who thinks of the water as "the bottom?" :lol:

For me too!
    Me as well. I scroll down on my screen and eventually hit water, so... yeah.
  • ephphoneapps
    4071 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    mjmikulski wrote:

I don't think we're getting any for this event.
  • bluyoshi88810
    1455 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    I like we FINALLY have more land, but after wasting money on level updates and the stupid money mountain, I'm flat broke. Looks like I'll have to store several of my buildings and decos until I can save up enough cash to get all the land needed for the event.

• KillaSqirl
    1763 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    Total cost of new land is $14,648,000 unless I miss typed while calculating it.

I didnt count but that seems close. I just blew 12 mil on bloodmobiles last week so it'll be a bit before I get it all. Good news for anyone who didn't buy all of the last expansion, those prices have dropped. I was holding off on my side town just in case.
  • epolng
    298 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    moarku wrote:
    A TON of new land. It's not only across the bottom, but along the right side as well.

Am I the only one who thinks of the water as "the bottom?" :lol:

That's how I think of it too.
  • Jooee1908
    81 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    I like we FINALLY have more land, but after wasting money on level updates and the stupid money mountain, I'm flat broke. Looks like I'll have to store several of my buildings and decos until I can save up enough cash to get all the land needed for the event.
    I would usually spend a few donuts, however you may not have the money for them or you might not want to.
  • Grumpstown
    1362 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    still no android update D: why are they so mean to us? :cry:
  • Brabsel
    682 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    Grumpstown wrote:
    still no android update D: why are they so mean to us? :cry:
    Indeed! I feel like they are trying to torture us :(
  • daizydad
    61 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    I just got the update on my Kindle. This should be a great event.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!