EA Forums - Banner

Feb 7 Update?

Prev1345
Ralph all the way! Like many other's I think he will come in a valintine day update.

Replies

• petergeenen
    948 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    tumblr_lzbofsUxvn1qkzq2g.jpg
  • dondono69
    38 posts
    edited January 2013
    Whatever it is I hope you can get limtied time houses/characters "WITHOUT" donuts. Or maybe they will have Valentine candy that you can trade in for donuts.

Come on EA gives us broke ❤️❤️❤️❤️ a break. We need to eat too, and free donuts taste real good.

Wishfully thinking
  • rrpj007
    41 posts
    edited January 2013
    If they do something for Valentine's Day, I'd say it's a lead-pipe cinch that Ralph would be the new character.

I'm sure Lenny and Carl will show up at some point, but it'll probably be during an update that's not affiliated with a holiday.
  • mcorway
    419 posts
    edited January 2013
    I'd also love to see Frank Grimes as a premium character, perhaps with his grave stone as a 'building'...

I guess Grimey could wait until next Halloween, it might go well if they do include his grave stone.
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6227 posts Moderator
    edited January 2013
    Here's what I would like in a Valentines update

1. Ralph Wiggum with Wiggum House
    2. Lurleen Lumpkin with Trailer
    3. Allison Taylor or Jessica Lovejoy with School Jungle Gym
    4. Mindy Simmons
    5. Jacques
    6. Agnes Skinner with Skinner House
    7. Maude Flanders with The Leftorium

All these characters will have valentines day quests associated with certain characters.

So for instance...

Homer will have both Mindy & Lurleen
    Marge will have Jacques
    Lisa will have Ralph & the "I choo choo choose you" quest
    Bart will have Jessica or Allison
    Ned will have Maude
    CBG will have Agnes

Then some Valentines day decorations & maybe a facade or two.

Maybe even a premium building like the Singing Sirloin
  • LeFreeze
    904 posts
    edited January 2013
    Put decorations on game without crash every30 seconds..
  • Romelwashere
    98 posts
    edited January 2013
    LeFreeze wrote:
    youmadbro.jpg
  • lll3lucky
    542 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    LeFreeze wrote:

:thumbup:
  • LeFreeze
    904 posts
    edited January 2013
    LeFreeze wrote:
    youmadbro.jpg

No..:) ..

Im just a rude person...
  • mcorway
    419 posts
    edited January 2013
    Please, take your crashing complaints to the other 959 topics about crashing.
  • XBL-Heretic
    1228 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    I'd like to see, in the following order:

1) stabilize the app
    2) stabilize the centralized servers
    3) use those little candy hearts in place of Halloween treats ans Santa Coins
    4) a valentines day card in place of the Stocking for another massive free donut fest
  • spiffshine
    1978 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    @Romelwashere
    How many of those "U Mad Bro?" images do you have? This is the third or fourth thread I've seen you post in this afternoon. While I admit, under the right circumstance that can be quite funny, but it seems you are just stirring the pot before it boils.
  • LeFreeze
    904 posts
    edited January 2013
    mcorway wrote:
    Please, take your crashing complaints to the other 959 topics about crashing.

Humm i think the lady is angry...

What was your ask, stupid kid? " what do you want this month?"

THIS WAS MY ANSWER...

By the way,take your " what do you want for next update ." Complaints to the other many topics about what do you want... Dumba$$
  • mdfriend
    1330 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    I am choosing to ignore a lot of newly promoted people that have gone picture posting (annoyingly) crazy. Hopefully maturity sets in soon and we can get back to posts that do not take a page to scroll past a stupid mothfucking image
  • bastrdsheep
    13 posts
    edited January 2013
    For me the most obvious characters are Ralph Wiggum, who then gets a whole heap of quests to win Lisa's heart (competing with Milhouse who receives special Valentines quests), as well as Apu getting a whole heap of new Valentines quests/tasks that he must complete to get Manjula to turn up as a new character in town.
  • H1_ROADBLOK
    2884 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    mdfriend wrote:
    I am choosing to ignore a lot of newly promoted people that have gone picture posting (annoyingly) crazy. Hopefully maturity sets in soon and we can get back to posts that do not take a page to scroll past a stupid mothfucking image

Im sorry, I know I can be picture crazy at times. I'll try to limit them from me.
  • afrokula777
    334 posts
    edited January 2013
    What do u think, if there will be a valantine "candy", does it make sense to go crazy and collect them as much as possible to have an opportunity to exchange them into donuts.......or that was just during Christmas (like Christmas gift from EA), and will never return to us?
    I hope EA will share love (donut love) with us during Valentine too))
  • mdfriend
    1330 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    mdfriend wrote:

Im sorry, I know I can be picture crazy at times. I'll try to limit them from me.

Never noticed you being picture crazy, and at least your's relate and are not stirring a pot, and you have been on the board to know a little decorum. Sorry, not bashing all pictures posted, but since the 22nd (yes, only one day) it just feels like a rash of pictures posted, but I guess that happens when you get your new presents.
  • mdfriend
    1330 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    What do u think, if there will be a valantine "candy", does it make sense to go crazy and collect them as much as possible to have an opportunity to exchange them into donuts.......or that was just during Christmas (like Christmas gift from EA), and will never return to us?
    I hope EA will share love (donut love) with us during Valentine too))

Halloween I collected throughout. Christmas I stopped once I had everything and started again after it was announced. I would liked to have ended up with 50+ reindeer.

VD day (yes, I am immature and like calling it that with the redundant day) I will probably continue to collect in hopes there is a giveaway of some sort. Of course no guarantee, and I doubt it would be donuts, but I will collect.
  • RonNasty64
    43 posts
    edited January 2013
    I think there will only be one character with one building plus another building to build that will cost another couple of hundred thousand dollars. Ralph would be my best guess. I'm hoping that EA will feel our 959 pains and let us collect candy hearts that can be redeemed for donuts.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!