EA Forums - Banner

What Simpsons activity do you guys do the most?

Prev13
I couldnt select just one bro, think there needs to be a "all the above" bit lol

Replies

• spiffshine
    1978 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    I couldnt select just one bro, think there needs to be a "all the above" bit lol

It's MOST Neo, of course you can select one. You have to, in fact. I'll just answer for you... Forum!
  • melserd
    233 posts
    edited January 2013
    Yup, I'm with u :shock: grew up with the Simpsons but lately I find they haven't been great, at the beginning it was ALL about the game, now however, it's all about the forum stalking :mrgreen::D
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited January 2013
    spiffshine wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

It's MOST Neo, of course you can select one. You have to, in fact. I'll just answer for you... Forum!

Hmm true lol :mrgreen: Cant argue that as im at work now....should be working but here posting again :) I think because all you guys are fun and like a good laugh it soooo easy to be on here so much :)

EDIT: Voted - Forum ;)
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • mdfriend
    1330 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    spiffshine wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Yes, says the man leading the pack:

http://boardreader.com/fp/EA_Forums_64974/The_Simpsons_Tapped_Out_General_Discussi_94688775.html
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited January 2013
    mdfriend wrote:
    spiffshine wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

http://boardreader.com/fp/EA_Forums_64974/The_Simpsons_Tapped_Out_General_Discussi_94688775.html

WOW!! :D:D What can i say I'm Addicted to the forum :D:D Plus H1 kept me busy for most of it ;)

EDIT: Dont worry posts will drop in volume tonight as its my boys 4th bday so wont be on here much tonight....well until he goes to bed ;)
  • dondono69
    38 posts
    edited January 2013
    I "play" tapped out more than the others. The show isn't on all the time, though I could be watching my series DVD's or the movie.

As far as forums I am usually on my Tomato forum. Playing tapped out in between posts that is. :mrgreen:
  • mdfriend
    1330 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    mdfriend wrote:
    spiffshine wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

WOW!! :D:D What can i say I'm Addicted to the forum :D:D Plus H1 kept me busy for most of it ;)

You account for 13% of the boards activity
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited January 2013
    mdfriend wrote:

Is that all....im disappointed :mrgreen::lol::lol:
  • mellytan
    1258 posts
    edited January 2013
    mdfriend wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    mdfriend wrote:
    spiffshine wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Oh my. :shock: :shock:
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited January 2013
    As stated above:

Dont worry posts will drop in volume tonight as its my boys 4th bday so wont be on here much tonight....well until he goes to bed
  • H1_ROADBLOK
    2884 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    mdfriend wrote:
    spiffshine wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

EDIT: Dont worry posts will drop in volume tonight as its my boys 4th bday so wont be on here much tonight....well until he goes to bed ;)

Keep me out of this. I had nothing to do with your incessant ramblings on here!
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited January 2013

Keep me out of this. I had nothing to do with your incessant ramblings on here!

AAAACCHHOOOOO!!! Sorry im allergic to Bullsh*t!!!! :P :P :mrgreen::lol:
  • rrpj007
    41 posts
    edited January 2013
    Play Tapped Out by a longshot. I'm one of those "grew up loving the show and fell out of watching it regularly around season 12" types of people. The game has rekindled my love of the show, though.
  • talk375
    124 posts
    edited January 2013
    The game consumes majority of my time, followed by lurking the forums. As for the show I don't watch much tv anymore so I haven't seen the show much lately

NeoSEC28 wrote:
    As stated above:

Dont worry posts will drop in volume tonight as its my boys 4th bday so wont be on here much tonight....well until he goes to bed

574696151_1318521_zps452cf9b1.gif

Hope the little man enjoys himself
  • imfkool
    1111 posts
    edited January 2013
    2e9Sg.gif
  • wifeypoobeck
    96 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    I'm a tad upset that there are so few of you who watch the show regularly.

To those of you playing the game who aren't simpsons fans, this is merely FarmVille.
  • spiffshine
    1978 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    I'm a tad upset that there are so few of you who watch the show regularly.

To those of you playing the game who aren't simpsons fans, this is merely FarmVille.

The show is only 1/2 hour, whereas the game takes significantly longer... I don't think it's a matter of being a fan or not.
  • XBL-Heretic
    1228 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Cant argue that as im at work now....should be working but here posting again :)

Is THAT why you're not answering your Phone at work? I'm getting tired of calling you and getting your voice mail! Oh, and by the way, your voice mail box is full :(

:mrgreen:
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited January 2013
    talk375 wrote:
    The game consumes majority of my time, followed by lurking the forums. As for the show I don't watch much tv anymore so I haven't seen the show much lately

NeoSEC28 wrote:
    As stated above:

574696151_1318521_zps452cf9b1.gif

Hope the little man enjoys himself

Thank you :)
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited January 2013
    imfkool wrote:
    2e9Sg.gif

Oh e gonna love that mate :) nice one :)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!