EA Forums - Banner

It's Happened! Community Prizes are possible!!

AOFIGO009
1306 posts Member
And a new 1000 amature bucks prize!!! Price of soccer balls has also dropped!!
Hey guys, I'm AO (not AOF). I create and run the Event Strategy Threads.

Replies

• NickiElliott
    337 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Awesome news isn't it, I celebrated by buying 10 balls and dropping them in my favourite forum neighbours towns :D
  • spidergirl79
    499 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    WOOOO! I just noticed they're 40 now!! YEAH way to go EA!
  • Linkwick
    956 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Unfortunately the 110m (and other prize amounts) remain - they've all just been shuffled up 1 prize.
    The maths still says we'll fall short of 'em all.

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/10342167.page#35027135
  • Snakeyees
    2342 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    How about refunding people who payed 500 AB to buy that one ball..... guess EA has rea,ly dropped the ball.... dun dun....
  • Big82S
    565 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    We shall know for sure as time goes on.

I just bought 4 soccer balls in one pop. I spent 2000 on 4 soccer balls in beginning so I'm kind of disappointed at EA that they didn't unlock alley mc balls task availability again so us loyal tappers can replenish are precious ap we used before on their mistake to now have a good chance at achieving all the community prizes with less or minimal help from them re patching he points needed to reach the community prize goals.

If they expect us to use doughnuts to purchase these prizes for what was their mistake they have another thing coming.
  • hipmama197190
    288 posts
    edited July 2015
    More than anything, I was excited to see the price of the soccer/footballs drop... it's like Oprah up in here. You get a ball, and you get a ball, and you get a ball. Everybody gets a ball!!!!!!

Okay, not quite yet, I upgraded some people before I realized the balls were attainable. But just you wait!
  • jbw431
    56 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    I'm right there with ya Hipmamma! I've been dropping balls on all my neighbors since the price drop. Before the drop I had only purchased one to complete the quest. This could get to be fun!
    One on getter for the clickity clack please
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.