EA Forums - Banner

What Is The Best Task Animation In The Game?

Replies

• barryriddl474
    4838 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Either this:
    132?cb=20150628225236

OR

This:
    185?cb=20150120214549
  • Dotcom180
    601 posts
    edited July 2015
    i was really waiting for Radioactive Man character since i started to play and now seeing him flying around town in his 24h task makes me super satisfied.
    But the most funny animation IMO is Chalmars's 24h 'survive off the land' task, i find the panic in his eyes hilarious!
  • Dotcom180
    601 posts
    edited July 2015
    i was really waiting for Radioactive Man character since i started to play and now seeing him flying around town in his 24h task makes me super satisfied.
    But the most funny animation IMO is Chalmars's 24h 'survive off the land' task, i find the panic in his eyes hilarious!
  • barryriddl474
    4838 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    '
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Dotcom180
    601 posts
    edited July 2015
  • Dotcom180
    601 posts
    edited July 2015
    Edit: double post?
  • Dotcom180
    601 posts
    edited July 2015
  • adammeadeisd
    596 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    bluehair-burnsride.png?w=584
  • Dotcom180
    601 posts
    edited July 2015
  • Big82S
    565 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    I like Homer Simpson's task in the doughnut torture device. But that's def a classic.

latest?cb=20141008011124
  • AOFIGO009
    1306 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    neuroheart wrote:
    JArBzvy.png?1

I love this!.. And not just for the bonus donuts!

....... Bonus Donuts?? Why don't I know this?!

And I bought Vesuvius Pizza the other day and I stumbled on the volcano erupting!! That was amazing, had no idea!! But there's so many other great animations already suggested, and that, is it Devil Flanders?! I'm saving donuts for Hallowe'en to buy stuff I've never been close to getting, so I hope he's available!!!
    Hey guys, I'm AO (not AOF). I create and run the Event Strategy Threads.
  • kimmah003
    82 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    bluehair-burnsride.png?w=584
    This!!!
  • bluyoshi88810
    1455 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Sing the Stonecutters Song (Homer Krusty, Wiggum and #51)
    Rex Banner Interrogate Flanders
    Hank Scorpio Test Flamethrower
  • Lovelybella87
    276 posts
    edited July 2015
    Keeping with the Stoncutters theme...
    sc-anim.png

The Stoncutters singing, Homer and the Stone, & Burns swimming in money

:lol: ...by far the best ones, make me giggle all the time
  • graywolfii
    550 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Dotcom180 wrote:
    For a long time I had the Onda and a tent right next to the campfire, just to make his panic seem even more ridiculous.
  • ghallmark814
    2337 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    AOFIGO009 wrote:
    neuroheart wrote:
    JArBzvy.png?1

I love this!.. And not just for the bonus donuts!

....... Bonus Donuts?? Why don't I know this?!

And I bought Vesuvius Pizza the other day and I stumbled on the volcano erupting!! That was amazing, had no idea!! But there's so many other great animations already suggested, and that, is it Devil Flanders?! I'm saving donuts for Hallowe'en to buy stuff I've never been close to getting, so I hope he's available!!!

When Homer is on this 12 hour task, tap him at the table a bunch of times to get the super secret reward.
  • thatdonald845
    1606 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Vesuvius Pizza is one of the most dramatic. Willie wrestling a snake is fun too. I am quite fond of Ice Princess Martin making new friends though. I've had him doing it for six months.
  • EmmieEmmies
    83 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    I am quite partial to Rex Banner interrogating Ned, but especially when you chose that task while Ned was Devil Ned. Then Devil Ned was creepily watching Ned get interrogated.
  • crazychimpah39
    109 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    I love Kirk's protect the crops. He's there almost non stop. lol
  • PatrickSays
    1140 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    I love Money Fight between Mr. Burns and Smithers.
    First Year 2012 Player @ Game Level 939 & 3,200% XP
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.