4722 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

That is all
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
  • HappyGamer73
    2408 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Mine dropped yesterday. About 10 of them. Have you tried looking down in front of you on the screen because that's the usual place I find them, it's as if they want to be found and collected so they usually bounce right into view, if you're playing when they appear that is. Also, I took several vows of chastity while reading this topic but I can already tell they're not going to take, so it seems to me that this is the kind of topic that God secretly wants to see but can't ask us for openly due to the need to keep up appearances! That being said, keep ballin' everybody! And bless us every one----those with elephantosis of the balls and they whose micro-balls cannot be seen. I bet Jasper would have something to say on this that would allow us to benefit from the wisdom of his many winters.

You better believe that's a paddlin'! :lol:
  • wildminion
    552 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    ASIMO-1 wrote:
    The wife dropped 2 balls in my town this morning :D . But I have searched it from end to end and without a doubt there's no ball's :(. No wonder the community prize counter is so low.

How do you ever expect to find your balls if you've left your wife in charge of them?
  • mystery2mi
    2359 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    wildminion wrote:
    ASIMO-1 wrote:
    The wife dropped 2 balls in my town this morning :D . But I have searched it from end to end and without a doubt there's no ball's :(. No wonder the community prize counter is so low.

How do you ever expect to find your balls if you've left your wife in charge of them?
    Funniest post of the day!!! :lol: :thumbup:
  • Lovelybella87
    276 posts
    edited July 2015
    Anybody else think EA planned for posts like this... 'Bwhahaha we'll make those balls so small they won't find them, and then start complaining on the forum' :twisted: :lol:
  • ghallmark814
    2337 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Anybody else think EA planned for posts like this... 'Bwhahaha we'll make those balls so small they won't find them, and then start complaining on the forum' :twisted: :lol:

Yeah.. They are testing the Mods IMO.. This is nuts. :mrgreen:

Yeah.. I went there. :wink:
  • ASIMO-1
    7 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    wildminion wrote:
    ASIMO-1 wrote:

:oops: lol
  • ernienbenny
    170 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Don't have any balls...? Have you checked your wife's purse? :lol:
  • JimJ321
    4206 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    I would check my coin purse

2rpz048.jpg
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Mine dropped yesterday. About 10 of them.

That's a lot! :lol:
  • frogger53
    686 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Have you been fading out your town to try and find the balls?

I fade out everything but the characters so i can find them a little easier, still not that easy but a lot better than not fading things out

This works very well.....Thanks NEO!
  • henpot7514
    6010 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    I too, have no balls.
  • jekyl5
    15 posts
    edited July 2015
    I've been tapping balls, but not accumulating balls. I had one, picked up three, still had one. Dropped the one on another Springfield, went home and tapped two balls on my Springfield. They disappeared and now I have, ta-dah, none. Sigh.
  • rolybert7
    2776 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    I have plenty!!

Oh!! You mean in the game!!

No I have none also!!
  • Katie7617
    113 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    I hit reply planning to make a quirky balls joke and now I've come up empty, pretty much like my Springfield, I'm missing balls all around. :(

• efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    I swear I have had my balls disappear within seconds of spotting them...all I did was look away to another area and poof- they were gone.

They weren't tiny balls either, one was a beach ball so it's hard not to see the balls...
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.