EA Forums - Banner

Law & Order: Simpson's Victims Unit (Day 7 ends Thursday at 10:30 PM AWST)

Replies

• wilki1999
    3965 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    fmust68 wrote:
    So at what point do GL's throw hints in? When the game goes on for several days and no villains have been found? Now that I think about it, I don't really remember any hints in the last game.

I dropped minor hints in from the start, it just depends on the GL.
  • brandonl1226
    5831 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Official Vote Count

Correct as of 7:30 PM
    Votes:
    1. Pollard 4 votes (Jae, Wilki, Mary, Johnny)
    2. Yukon 1 vote (Zainh)
    3. Mary 1 vote (Juliet)
    4. Smohqy 1 vote (Jblue)
    5. Jblue 1 vote (Pollard)
    6. Zainh 1 vote (Wij)
    7. Crosby 1 vote (Smohqy)

Currently Pollard will be lynched by receiving the most votes.

Forced vote:
    Pollard, Crosby, Wij, Smohqy, Anna, Zain, Juliet.

Absent:
    Nobody
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Wijsheid
    9653 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Not much to say, understand vote ava/loc my own fault. like to do sort of thing. No villain, no spec power. No real susp. i got. Random vote

++Zain
  • pollardfreek
    786 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    I just noticed something in Brandon's evening message when annette was killed day one; can't believe I missed it before:

"I'm just one person, it doesn't matter" Wiggum said.

"No, you're actually 20 people" Lou replied.

"I'm not that fat, Lou" Wiggum said as he turned around to face Lou.

"No, there are 20 people controlling us. We need to try harder to find these murderers." Said Lou.

Narrator wrote:
    Wiggum made a decision. He decided he had to do something...But this blue was blinding him (so he says). He pulled out his gun and shot Skinner...

So, Wiggum (and by extension all of us) were blinded by blue on the day that Annette was killed. And who voted for Annette? JBLUE. There is no way that that's a coincidence. I know who my forced vote is going to.

++Jblue8298

• smohqy
    2111 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    I just noticed something in Brandon's evening message when annette was killed day one; can't believe I missed it before:

"No, there are 20 people controlling us. We need to try harder to find these murderers." Said Lou.

Narrator wrote:
    Wiggum made a decision. He decided he had to do something...But this blue was blinding him (so he says). He pulled out his gun and shot Skinner...

So, Wiggum (and by extension all of us) were blinded by blue on the day that Annette was killed. And who voted for Annette? JBLUE. There is no way that that's a coincidence. I know who my forced vote is going to.

++Jblue8298

I believe he was referring to the cyan votes that people were complaining about, not Jblue.
  • smohqy
    2111 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Switching my vote to a player with none to keep Jblue out of jeopardy for now. Completely random.

--Jblue

++Crosby
  • juliet603
    17879 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    smohqy wrote:

Narrator wrote:

++Jblue8298

I believe he was referring to the cyan votes that people were complaining about, not Jblue.

Agreed. That was all in reference to people complaining about the bright blue votes being unreadable, I thought it was pretty funny seeing that in the story! :P

As for the bourbon thing, I think Jae explained that with her research - Brandon was just referencing that episode!

And I also agree that the silence thing has nothing to do with Wij's character - ie. him being Marge. There's no TT in this game, so this is just the equivalent.

Unfortunately, all of this means most of the clues people have come up with have been disproven so we're still totally lost lol!
  • barrymcerlea
    2095 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Something else I had to google today. Thanks Jae :roll:
    I find myself saying this a lot...

But ++Wij since he's back, he's hinted more heavily before, like when he put devil horns in his avatar and no one noticed..
  • johnny50373
    2768 posts Member
    edited July 2015

Narrator wrote:

++Jblue8298

This is enough for me.
    Pollard is pushing pretty hard. Juliet's response is like he is a new player(not a suspicion against Juliet.) Pollard knows what Brandon was saying.

I'll back up my vote from day 1.

++pollardfreek

Maybe I'm wrong but he seems to be trying to "pass the buck." I just think his reasoning for being so sure about Blue is ****. Maybe she is a villain but if she is and that clue was about her, that's some deep writing. I think an actual player told Brandon that the color was "blinding." I feel like someone in the thread said it.
  • pollardfreek
    786 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    --jblue8924

Oh my gosh. The stupid vote color, wow. Thought I actually had something useful there. Well 0 for 2. At least I'm trying. Looks like we're going to lose two more innocents as crosby is MIA with a forced vote. Anyone have ANY ideas?
  • Annathewicked
    4727 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Still no real direction for me to go.......

++ Fmust
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
  • crosby357
    3051 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Shoot, I have a forced vote, don't I? I'll jump on the pollard bandwagon. Not like he's going to be "dethroned" any time soon.
    ++pollardfreek
    EDIT: Bolding, color
  • pollardfreek
    786 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    ++wijsheid

I'm mostly doing this to save myself, but all his avatar/location stuff is suspicious as well.
  • brandonl1226
    5831 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Official Vote Count

Votes:

Up to date as of 10:15pm
    1. Pollard 6 votes (Jae, Wilki, Mary, Johnny, Crosby, Ghall)
    2. Yukon 1 vote (Zainh)
    3. Mary 1 vote (Juliet)
    4. Smohqy 1 vote (Jblue)
    5. Zainh 1 vote (Wij)
    6. Crosby 1 vote (Smohqy)
    7. Fmust 1 vote (Anna)
    8. Wij 1 vote (Pollard)
    9. Jae 1 vote (Yukon)

Currently Pollard will be lynched by receiving the most votes.

Forced vote:
    Pollard, Crosby, Wij, Smohqy, Anna, Zain, Juliet.

Absent:
    Nobody
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • brandonl1226
    5831 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Game Leader Announcement:

You have under 1 hour to vote.
  • yukongirl123
    15173 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    ++Jae_Bazz

For making me look up words. Again.

edit to bold vote :roll:twice :roll:
  • ghallmark814
    2337 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    I'm here.. I can't see anything that points to anyone.

Well.. I don't want to take a bye, so I will just hop on this train. I do agree Pollard is too good a player to think the Blue referred to JBlue. Hopefully we don't kill a role that would help us.

++ Pollard [/quote]

• ghallmark814
    2337 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    ++Jae_Bazz

Hiya YG.. Heads up you still need to bold this.

Edit: never mind.. You got it. I should vote you for making me post and edit. :roll:
  • jae_bazz
    5730 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    ++Jae_Bazz

Edit: never mind.. You got it. I should vote you for making me post and edit. :roll:
    That behavior is at least as suspicious as me using silly words.... :wink:
  • ghallmark814
    2337 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    jae_bazz wrote:
    ++Jae_Bazz

That behavior is at least as suspicious as me using silly words.... :wink:
    Or me not being "silly enough ".. :wink:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.