Clash of clones stuff

lucajick
138 posts Member
Stll in my town.

Replies

• HappyGamer73
    2408 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    I'm actually using mine for the Tapball stadium - sort of a medieval competitions look. Will have to arrange it better once the event is over.
  • ghallmark814
    2337 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    We need an option for "other".. :mrgreen:

The stuff that has a bonus or pays out. In. (A few walls to support those things for subject continuity.)

Some stuff in KL.

Everything else stored

A "Taco" option would be nice as well..
  • SimpsonFamily108
    2133 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    No tacos Ghallmark don't start that again. :roll: we don't need threads derailed
  • roshigoth1
    1601 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    No tacos Ghallmark don't start that again. :roll: we don't need threads derailed

Can't we at least taco 'bout it?
  • devilhunt1449
    3737 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Non of the above really, a couple of pieces are still in my Springfield, some of the stuff is in Krustyland and the rest is in storage.
  • Jedihntr
    828 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Besides the farm-ish stuff (chickens, hay wagon, etc), I have the three castles out: one incorporated into my mini golf maze, one attached to my popsicle stick tower and the last one is hidden behind a larger building. Then again, we do have more land now so eventually the rest of the stuff will make its way back.
  • SimpsonFamily108
    2133 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    roshigoth1 wrote:

No come on this is not about tacos. If you want to make threads about tacos go on off topic
  • defectdefect
    304 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    I still have the buildings that give a payout in my town, along with a few of the decorations like the windmill, guillotine and other bits and pieces spread out in different places. All the walls/gates/towers are hideous and they're all permanently stored mainly because I didn't have enough of them to make a nice design in my town and they stick out like a sore thumb (way too bulky and large).

I think speaking on a visual level, **** was the ugliest in terms of prizes, decos and skins imo.
    But we already did it. It took seven hours, but we did it. It's done.
  • speedweasa203
    76 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    I've combined mine with the mini golf course and Willie's manual power generator thing to make a Renaissance Fair area on the edge of town. However, a Fair area like that would look MUCH better in Krustyland.

Hint, hint EA
    :)
  • HappyGamer73
    2408 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    roshigoth1 wrote:

No, it's nacho business! :lol:
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    roshigoth1 wrote:

:lol:
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    I stored some and left the rest out in my town. :-)
  • empathy77
    4191 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Still there, but in a small area in a corner
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    I have all three still in my towns, designed as best as possibly with the space i have

One thing i really want to happen is allowing us to move all 3castle buildings to our KL area, they would be so much better suited there :)
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • 4junk3000
    6080 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    I only kept the one real looking castle, and turned it into a "medieval times styled" restaurant.
    BhLW3KJ.jpg
    I put a few cool features into KL to make a little medieval themed area. It has a balloon ride, stocks for photo ops, and a cat tossing game. But the park visitors rarely go to this section, so the ride attendants just throw stuff at each other all day.
    zh0yWL0.jpg
    All my designs look unfinished because i can't place as many plants, streetlights, and fences as i would like. PLEASE REMOVE THE LIMIT, EA!
  • EldarOfSuburbia
    307 posts
    edited July 2015
    It's still there, all three castles jammed together on an island in a mish-mash fashion.

And the red and blue nerds made excellent pawns for my chessboard (really ought to update the picture of that in my sig).
  • cdepast
    2462 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    I try not to store much. Especially items from events. I do have a bunch of **** items in my Krustyland
  • perkilusen
    379 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Got the castles out, but the first castle (don't remember the name) has a medieval area.
  • LisaSimpsonOH
    459 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    I had all thre of mine out with the land expansion, but then the last two buoldings required Bart's cardboard castle to be stored and most of Lisa's. The main castle is in a Renaissance Fair style park. Some of the extra decorations are in KL.
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    I distributed some of the items throughout my town and put some items in KL. I redesigned my castle area once to shrink the size but otherwise I have left the castles out and untouched.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.