2Next

Replies

• NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited July 2015
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Seems to be a lot of love for this show here :P

I should have Season1 done by end of tonight or tomorrow latest :D

I am impressed of how well this show has been done :) I have been told as well not to get too attached to certain characters as they can be killed off at any stage :lol:

Let us know what you thought of the season finale. :wink:

Well i finished Season1 last night and DAMN what can i say :shock: I'm out tonight but no matter what time i get in i'm watching Episode1 of Season2 i gotta know how it starts :lol:

Season Finale was awesome :D

You will need to quote this post to see the Spoiler ;)

Spoiler: Was a little shocked that Ned got killed but not overly suprised just thought he would be in it a little longer than he was lol
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • durarararara
    2855 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

I am impressed of how well this show has been done :) I have been told as well not to get too attached to certain characters as they can be killed off at any stage :lol:

Well i finished Season1 last night and DAMN what can i say :shock: I'm out tonight but no matter what time i get in i'm watching Episode1 of Season2 i gotta know how it starts :lol:

Spoiler: Was a little shocked that Ned got killed but not overly suprised just thought he would be in it a little longer than he was lol
  • durarararara
    2855 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

That's Game of Thrones in a nutshell. Anything can happen. :wink:
  • canadianspring
    410 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    cdepast wrote:
    After watching the first season I read all the books. Both are incredible and stand on their own. Now if only GRRM would hurry up and write!

The show has become its own entity and the guys behind it have done a fantastic job of translating the books to the small screen. I enjoy the books more though for GRRM's intricate storytelling. I can't wait for WOW to see what happens.
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    GoT.png
  • Corrcorrcorr
    1140 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    efin98 wrote:
    GoT.png

:lol: that would be really sad though, still funny
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Yaaasss! :D
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited July 2015
    Weekend is round the corner and i shall start Season2 :D Havent had chance to watch anything of it since finishing Season1 over a week ago :?
  • brandonl1226
    5831 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Have a friend who broke up with his girlfriend. He got through the whole series in a few days. I think the ladies are holding you back, Neo.
  • uglyduck1ing
    174 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    As I am now in denial that the current series has finished, my beautiful, talented, thoughtful daughter bought me the boxed set of the books for my birthday last month. I can confirm that ❤️❤️❤️❤️ are equally awesome and the tv adaptation does not detract from them. A girl has needs
  • yukongirl123
    15179 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    efin98 wrote:
    GoT.png

Eeks! Don't even joke about that....
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited July 2015
    Well MovieTubeNow which i was using to watch G.O.T on has been taken down so now trying to find another "free" site to watch these on. Looking at CartoonHD at the moment :)

Why the hell Netflix doesnt show this show over here is beyond me :evil:
  • durarararara
    2855 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Well MovieTubeNow which i was using to watch G.O.T on has been taken down so now trying to find another "free" site to watch these on. Looking at CartoonHD at the moment :)

It's an HBO show; I doubt any of the HBO shows are on Netflix. I watched it for free on HBO Now app (Apple TV) with free first month trial; it's $14.99 a month in the U.S. Cancelled it when 5th season was over and will renew again next year when season 6 starts. I own seasons 1-4 on Blu-- the show is THAT good! 8)
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited July 2015
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

It's an HBO show; I doubt any of the HBO shows are on Netflix. I watched it for free on HBO Now app (Apple TV) with free first month trial; it's $14.99 a month in the U.S. Cancelled it when 5th season was over and will renew again next year when season 6 starts. I own seasons 1-4 on Blu-- the show is THAT good! 8)

See you guys have awesome apps over there to be able to watch all the shows over here is crap we dont have anything really, so annoying! I am tempted to just buy the seasons on Blu but TWD is my 1st lot to buy tbh :)
  • Igcognita
    1504 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    I'm late, but this is one of the best shows on Television. It's awesome, I want to read the books, but I don't want to spoil the show for me. Sometimes when the books are so much better than , show or movie, it kind of spoils it. But don't think that will happen with this show, because the writing, casting and visual effects are incredible.

For me, GOT and the Walking Dead are neck and neck.
  • yukongirl123
    15179 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    You know the books aren't better though, they are equally as enjoyable IMO. And the series doesn't always stay true to the books, but it doesn't matter.....
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!