EA Forums - Banner

Level 55 Spoilers: I've been referenced!

Prev1
I keep looking for the 'like' button.
My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord

Replies

• Dotcom180
    601 posts
    edited July 2015
    Lol! it is no secret that you are way more efficient than EA!
  • OrdealByFire
    916 posts
    edited July 2015
    Been waiting for this moment -- got Powell Motors as soon as I saw it was available. Won't be able to afford his mansion for awhile if I decide to get it, but oh well... tight on space anyway.

I'll add that the Detroit jokes are tired... really, anybody who's actually been there knows it's not as bad as people like to think it is.

I mean yeah a good portion of it is in bad shape and I wouldn't walk around most of the city at night, but gawsh.
  • CLWggg
    178 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    ... a good portion of it is in bad shape and I wouldn't walk around most of the city at night...

Hence the jokes...
  • thalia0305
    70 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    YAY!! GZ on the EA's reference LPN!!
  • LPNintendoITA
    11435 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    The thing is they probably can't even insert my name like they did spAnser and joshsheerer (spAnson and joshjeerer) cause my nick includes the word nintendo lol
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • Annathewicked
    4712 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Awesome. Good job lpn !

:mrgreen:
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
  • ghallmark814
    2342 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    The thing is they probably can't even insert my name like they did spAnser and joshsheerer (spAnson and joshjeerer) cause my nick includes the word nintendo lol

Yep.. Good work LPN. :mrgreen:

You've been a part of the game for a lot of us for a long time.
  • mathumster385
    2436 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Congrats, LPN! :mrgreen::mrgreen: I'd be so lost without your hard work. I'm happy EA gave you recognition.
  • tgyberg70
    250 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Awesome! :mrgreen:
  • bgfujino
    499 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Probably right
  • Samaranth01
    2181 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    bgfujino wrote:
    Probably right

LPNinetendo
    LpNitendo
    LPNotelldo

I'm sure they could make it work if they wanted too. :D
  • Pinpal00
    996 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    That's very cool, LP!

I might add that I learned from one of your posts that EA was creating a new skin for Apu based on me.

unlock_apu_pinpal.png

Okay, I don't think anyone is gonna buy that, but as usual, I learned about it from LP. Thanks for all your work!
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Congrats on the shout out, now don't let the fame go to your head :lol::mrgreen:
  • letsridebikes
    470 posts
    edited July 2015
    Woohoo! Congrats, LPN! :D
    Been waiting for this moment -- got Powell Motors as soon as I saw it was available. Won't be able to afford his mansion for awhile if I decide to get it, but oh well... tight on space anyway.

I'll add that the Detroit jokes are tired... really, anybody who's actually been there knows it's not as bad as people like to think it is.

I mean yeah a good portion of it is in bad shape and I wouldn't walk around most of the city at night, but gawsh.
    Detroit is great! Let them keep trashing it, we're doing our own thing over here regardless :mrgreen:

Here, as with anywhere, places I wouldn't feel comfortable walking around at night are generally places I don't feel comfortable walking around during the day, either. I feel ridiculously safe in my little slice of the city, including biking and walking around after dark. There is always room for more exploration, though.
  • obake-odori
    650 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    You deserve it. I can't tell you how much help you are around here. Once again, thanks for all your hard work!
  • cvf007
    1078 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    congrats LP your amazing helping everyone with the walkthroughs
  • barryriddl474
    4816 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Congrats. They refer to me as Finger. Sky Finger.
  • hankscorpio23
    621 posts Member
    edited July 2015

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • petehd14
    2769 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Does Herb reallly walk around with a huge 90s cell phone?
  • Big82S
    566 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    It may have been leaked months ago but my spider pig sense went off during the event that there was gonna be herb and the car sold at same time. Now it might have been late but it's not like it was really important. So a few days in advance ain't too shabby. Finally the car has a place to call home.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!