EA Forums - Banner

Hate the coin toss

Prev1
Snakeyees
2319 posts Member
it's always been 50/50 chance. Nothing rigged, you should be getting about as many in your favor as against you at some point...

Replies

• SimpsonFamily108
    2133 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    efin98 wrote:
    it's always been 50/50 chance. Nothing rigged, you should be getting about as many in your favor as against you at some point...
    This ^^^
  • Samaranth01
    2181 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    efin98 wrote:
    This ^^^

I've won several matches based entirely on the coin toss, and lost some the same way.
  • panopticnic
    1820 posts
    edited July 2015
    efin98 wrote:
    This ^^^

I've won several matches based entirely on the coin toss, and lost some the same way.

me too
  • C0rgano
    443 posts Member
    edited July 2015

I bought the two headed coin from the shop, so I always win :P
  • HappyGamer73
    2395 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    C0rgano wrote:

My problem is both heads are on the same side, so it doesn't help much! :lol:
  • KillaSqirl
    1763 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    I like the coin toss. The kissing Lincolns still make me smile.
  • bkopp1
    349 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    About 50/50 for me. Won some, lost some.
  • ephphoneapps
    4071 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    I would say it has leaned towards my favor, so you and I are probably evening out the overall odds.
  • MonsterMazh
    296 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    It is probably my imagination, but it seems to go most against when I really need it and then when I don't need it (i.e already winning 3 0) I can't lose.......
  • SimpsonFamily108
    2133 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    If you don't want to go to coin toss use the purple drink. That's a sure way of winning if you have enough.
  • stinkbugger
    1980 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Snakeyees wrote:
    It seems rigged to the defending side.

It "seems"?

Have you been keeping track or all your flips? That's the first step if you're accusing it of being rigged.

People's perceptions of reality get distorted when it comes to odds and gambling.
  • gh0001356
    99 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    I have been on a coin toss losing streak since yesterday. :(
  • Snakeyees
    2319 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    I did not count each flip it just feels like the defending side wins more. Like one poster said when i really need it i loose or tie. And if i had the purple stuff i would use it.
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    C0rgano wrote:

My problem is both heads are on the same side, so it doesn't help much! :lol:

That avatar made the post, combo that is something right out of the wise guy's handbook :lol::mrgreen:
  • cripplers2
    95 posts
    edited July 2015
    I do wish they had a counter that showed up the results.
  • ghallmark814
    2342 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    JimJ321 wrote:
    Just listen to your heart tapper...
  • lilikoikiss
    11 posts
    edited July 2015
    I have to agree with the author of this post.
    Since the second act, I've been getting closer to 10% than 50% of the coin toss wins.
    Whenever I do win it, it's when it's already a gaurenteed victory. I figure that anytime it's up to "chance" it's a loss.
    Not that big of a deal, just frustrating.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited July 2015
    I seem to always lose the coin toss tbh, i generally use the tonic tho to make sure of the win ;)
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • OceansidePowder
    183 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Snakeyees wrote:
    It seems rigged to the defending side.

It "seems"?

Have you been keeping track or all your flips? That's the first step if you're accusing it of being rigged.

People's perceptions of reality get distorted when it comes to odds and gambling.

THIS.^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  • defectdefect
    304 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Definitely rigged or glitchy or whatever you want to call it.

I'm playing my springfield and my boyfriend's too. In his town I have won something like 90% of coin tosses for him, meaning that since I started playing his game over 2 weeks ago he lost under 5 times.

My town though, I never win. I have won a coin toss twice and they were in the same game. I got so fed up at one point that I used all my tonics to ensure I won. Now I've run out so of course then comes the coin tosses again and I'm still losing.
    But we already did it. It took seven hours, but we did it. It's done.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!