1760 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    With Ralph i now have the full Party Posse
    so lets see......

Ralph is the sensitive dancer
    Milhouse is the vain health nut
    Nelson is the sporty jock
    Bart is the bad boy with a whip and jockey uniform

Now if only L.T. Smash would appear.......

Hopefully all Tapball players (with skins as im guessing Crazy cat lady and Lugash tasks are temporary) keep the 4 Hr practice Tapball task after the event is over, im the kinda guy that likes having his characters in one place.
  • petehd14
    2769 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    His 4 hour task is great. It fills the gap left with regular Ralph. I have Little Helper Ralph too, but its strange to have him eat snow outside in July.

As for the Practice Tapball task - that probably won't stay. Hopefully someone gets at task at the stadium entrance so the Stupid Flanders sign keeps going.
  • OceansidePowder
    183 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    petehd14 wrote:
    His 4 hour task is great. It fills the gap left with regular Ralph. I have Little Helper Ralph too, but its strange to have him eat snow outside in July.

As for the Practice Tapball task - that probably won't stay. Hopefully someone gets at task at the stadium entrance so the Stupid Flanders sign keeps going.

Since he doesn't have a 4 hour task, I would always place him In the MoonBounce.
  • annettemarc
    7720 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    His 4 hour task is amazing. I literally laughed out loud. He rolls around my town, from corner to corner. I love that. :)

USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • roshigoth1
    1601 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    petehd14 wrote:

Homer's flip kicks are visible outside the stadium entrance. I think it animates it.
  • 0r3ganPoop
    57 posts
    edited July 2015
    It's too bad his 4 hour task isn't his 24 hour task. It might be the best task in the game :D
  • OceansidePowder
    183 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    0r3ganPoop wrote:
    It's too bad his 4 hour task isn't his 24 hour task. It might be the best task in the game :D

Gahhhh GIF please!
  • Linkwick
    956 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    petehd14 wrote:
    I always think he'd be eating mud pies in summer. Which, given his inclination for "yellow snow", could be even more disturbing...!!
  • LPNintendoITA
    11435 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    0r3ganPoop wrote:

Gahhhh GIF please!
    ktAAbde.gif
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • wiedmannaj
    1126 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    petehd14 wrote:

Since he doesn't have a 4 hour task, I would always place him In the MoonBounce.
    I have him on his 3 hour Preparing Sushi task. It pays out more than his skins' 4 hour tasks because it's in a premium building. Also, I never built the Moonbounce, because it serves no purpose whatsoever.
    Missing Character: The Barbarian
  • OceansidePowder
    183 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    0r3ganPoop wrote:

Gahhhh GIF please!
    ktAAbde.gif

The best.
  • OceansidePowder
    183 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    wiedmannaj wrote:
    petehd14 wrote:

I have him on his 3 hour Preparing Sushi task. It pays out more than his skins' 4 hour tasks because it's in a premium building. Also, I never built the Moonbounce, because it serves no purpose whatsoever.

True. The only time I ever use It for Is Ralphs' four hour task.
  • liseloteng899
    98 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    I love Ralphie, always feel so sorry for him but also glad he's happy in his own universe :wink:

I would trade with Ralph in a heartbeat. He does march to his own drum.
    :mrgreen:

:mrgreen: yeah, how great must his life be, no worries only happiness :D
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    wiedmannaj wrote:
    petehd14 wrote:

He has one if you have "LIttle Helper Ralph" skin from this past Christmas...no need for the moonbounce if you also have this skin.
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    I thought his story line was pretty good as well. Is it me or are they getting better?

This storyline had me smiling, they really tried hard to make this one sweet and touching. If it gets and sweeter I might shed a tear or two :oops: 8)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!