EA Forums - Banner

The Simpsons: Tapped Out Bugs and Issues Thread

Replies

• andmglge
    10 posts
    edited July 2015
    Hi, my id is andmglge.
    I have had a problem for a few days...
    When I complete a task, I can't often receive moneys and xp and so I can't go on with the new challenges. This morning, I have noted the same thing with the weekly mystery box: I have tried to get it, but the pop up menu has disappeared with no awards...
  • Mr_Martypants
    37 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    This morning around 7:30AM I "Sent kids to play American football" (a two hour task).

Later, around 10:30 I updated to the game through the app store.

When I started the game after the update, it downloaded more updates. I noticed that I had been visited by other players, and was able to collect rewards. However, the kids did not have completed task thumb up over their heads, and clicking on them causes the game to crash.

(Playing on Samsung S5, Android 5.0)
  • egailis437204
    2 posts
    edited July 2015
    I've had 30 donuts go missing from my account since the west Springfield update. I have my confirm before spending setting checked. Please refund my account asap.
  • Kaeptenodi580
    3 posts
    edited July 2015
    I'm missig 78 donuts since update how can i get them back i had total off 111 donuts
  • twistervid656
    6 posts
    edited July 2015
    I also lost donuts after the update (50)
  • richiejy2k
    1 posts
    edited July 2015
    I'm missing 85 donuts since the west side update - what's happening?!?!?
  • STarMan95
    5 posts
    edited July 2015
    I chatted with support and got my missing donuts back, but lost more after that. I was told they are working a bug. Hopefully fixed soon.
  • soccerdad394
    12 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    I am trying to unlock the Pharm er Johns Pharmaceuticals. It needs 15 mats, I have 10 but my players (Disco Stew and Moe) are locked out from earning more since they are at the maximum storage. I have not found any ways to increase that storage area.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
  • pagraham
    1 posts
    edited July 2015
    Hi, I have found a bug with the latest release of tapped out, I can't complete the task Springfield heights part 6, I currently have 12 smart devices built and stored, because I have more than 10, I can't build anymore, also I can't buy anything as I need 15 to be able to buy some thing, the task is asking me to complete 2 builds of smart device, as my store is full, I can't sell or build anymore because I only have 12, as you can see I am in a catch 22 situation, please resolve as I can't progress, my username is pgraham838442, thanks
  • helenshard
    3 posts
    edited July 2015
    I just came onto my land to play the game and noticed over a hundred of my donuts have gone missing , can you please help , I know i Haven't bought anything !! :evil:
  • fox809805471
    5 posts
    edited July 2015
    Every time I go on the game it updates and have to constantly put in all information. I have had to delete over 12 apps just so I can constantly update. I tried resetting my phone. Delete the game and re install. I have tried everything possible. I go on the game many times a day but have found it not worth the time or space on my phone. Please tell me how to make this stop as I don't want to lose one of my favorite apps.
    Thanks.
  • Kryptmaker79
    1 posts
    edited July 2015
    Not sure if it's the point but since the update, I have not been able to do anything TapBall related. I've only been playing since act2 or whatever the event was so i'm not sure how it was beforehand. My roommate and friend however still have all the tapball related info in their towns. They can still do challenges and tasks; and gain overtime pennants and donuts. Meanwhile, I have no fans, can't challenge, or bonuses.

I'm playing on Kindle Fire HD7. I've uninstalled and reset and redownloaded multiple times and ways....and still no results.
  • jem21465
    2 posts
    edited July 2015
    Come on EA what on earth is going on? The Tap Ball games are still not working for me or my family, this is on Apple iOS devices. Also losing donuts as it would seem is happening to a lot of other people. Disastrous update reminiscent of the Easter egg one that had major faults last year! Can you get it sorted out ASAP before you lose all your users?! And give me back my missing donuts.
  • dalegold328
    3 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Went to visit friends' towns, returned to find that quests requiring me to upgrade Springfield Heights buildings complete! Without me having upgraded them...happened several times.
  • edited July 2015
    I've lost 75 donuts since the update, please fix this and return my donuts!!!!
  • MacJiggles
    326 posts
    edited July 2015
    ever since the last update I am locked out of my Springfield. With the error: "Your land has encountered an error. Contact Support." When I did, they said, we are getting some of those, and are working on it" And to please wait (this was 4 days ago...
    I'm wondering, how long is to long?

If anyone at EA actually reads this, I will tell you the same thing I mentioned in the ticket; during the previous update during tap ball when we got more land, my town glitched good. All roads, pavement and rivers were moved so that some items were sitting on roads and water (kinda cool to see). There were some roads moved to the beach which I could not access to u build. So, is this the glitch or cause of my Land error? I wouldn't mind if my town was inventoried and I had to rebuild, I just want my Tapped Out Back.
    I wonder if anyone has this specific land error issue or am I "special", cuz I can't find any mentions on this forum.
  • grannycat3
    12 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    With the new update when I tap for coffee cups and chairs instead of the amounts going UP they go Down. I had about 150 chairs and the next time I tapped the total when down to 36...then to 26! The same for cups! Can't advance to update anything if I keep stuff disappears.
  • grannycat3
    12 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    grannycat3 wrote:
    With the new update when I tap for coffee cups and chairs instead of the amounts going UP they go Down. I had about 150 chairs and the next time I tapped the total when down to 36...then to 26! The same for cups! Can't advance to update anything buildings if chairs and cups disappear.
  • Duffmania3
    12 posts
    edited July 2015
    I can't get to my town, every time I click the main menu to get to my town, the game keeps playing the video of Homer nuking Springfield. Than when I play the tutorial a little I get the " can't connect to sever" screen, but instead if a countdown to retry, it says " man, I hate this screen", than goes back to the main menu and the procress repeats. The main menu says my correct level and the tutorial has the correct donuts I had
  • edited July 2015
    Since the Springfield Heights update, buildings fail to render when I move past a certain point on the screen. I have also lost 6 donuts and this issue is occurring on an iPhone 6.