EA Forums - Banner

character finder glitch

johncolombo
11579 posts Senior Moderator
I had this happen to me yesterday. I remember somebody joking about getting an invisible character... Well here they are!
oshkyd.jpg
Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ

Replies

• FeeFyeFoeFum
    245 posts
    edited July 2015
    Yeah, this happens to me quite a lot with the character finder.

It seems to randomly cycle through characters, like a high speed slideshow, some of which are ones that can be assigned tasks and are currently free. Though it does make me laugh when the Xmas santa, the Yeti and the Duck pulling the barrow appear in there momentarily.
  • mystery2mi
    2359 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Me too! I think that this is fairly widespread because I read this somewhere else on this forum.
  • Ningyo42
    1465 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Yep, same problems here. I like having new pictures, but the invisible and totally wrong ones aren't much of a help. :)
  • wadebear
    4183 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    The only finder glitch I'm aware of is that when you get to Uter, then stop and send him to the Bouncy House, then it skips the next character and sends that one to the end of the list.
  • AOFIGO009
    1306 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    wadebear wrote:
    The only finder glitch I'm aware of is that when you get to Uter, then stop and send him to the Bouncy House, then it skips the next character and sends that one to the end of the list.

I think this is just when you stop cycling through the list and interrupt it, the list moves the next person to the back, as you say. I've always seen this, so just assumed that's what happened, especially as it didn't bother me.

But I also get the weird images talked about in the character finder box.
    Hey guys, I'm AO (not AOF). I create and run the Event Strategy Threads.
  • hughejars
    587 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Yes theres a few issues, it shows a character, and when you click it goes to a completely different character, also I don't like it being tied in to SH, while your trying to set tasks for characters it interrupts :?
  • aidx1054
    1554 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Perhaps we need a list of what's not glitched it may be shorter than a glitched list.

Is there actually a list because a new glitch has been discovered that effects bridges in SH.
  • Annathewicked
    4722 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Yep. Got this one. See the backs of charectors, du so and other stuff not in the finder.... Rotates like a text glitch sometimes- really weird.
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
  • johncolombo
    edited July 2015
    Yep. Got this one. See the backs of charectors, du so and other stuff not in the finder.... Rotates like a text glitch sometimes- really weird.

Love the backside shots of characters, LOL plus my invisible character.
  • lightninghound
    250 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Yes, I have had this as well. I noticed it a few times last night when I sent skinner on his 24 hour task. His picture was a fence lol

I also noticed another time when the picture substituted dr colossus for a different character. The picture of colossus was a different one than the usual one too ha

Good thing this doesn't seem to be effecting game play tho
  • LPNintendoITA
    11657 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    it's just some graphical glitches. don't worry nothing changed
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • johncolombo
    edited July 2015
    bump for a merge and hide
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.