EA Forums - Banner

the new new condo glitch

johncolombo
11570 posts Senior Moderator
so I decided I try some condo farming. Stored 3 of them. 2 level 5's one level lesser level. All three are trapped in my inventory now with the message "Formula Required" Do not store Condos, or any thing.

xjEtVSd.png

Eep!.. Thanks for the heads up.

Thankyouthankyouthankyou!
Sorry you found it.. But it was nice of you to give the heads up.
Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ

Replies

• johncolombo
    edited July 2015
    I guess we know what todays update was about, they must have been tinkering with the other inventory glitches
  • ghallmark814
    2337 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    I guess we know what todays update was about, they must have been tinkering with the other inventory glitches

Yep.. If thus is the "fix" they need to roll it back quick.. You can't upgrade Things in Inv. That is affecting gameplay. The endless condo bug was a minor problem ( for them) but at least it did not affect game play.

Geez..Sorry this happened to you :?
  • johncolombo
    edited July 2015
    I contacted EA
    said they would fix it 24-48 hours
    We'll see. Will report back.
  • ghallmark814
    2337 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    I contacted EA

Coolness.. Until then we will call this "the Colombo glitch" in honor of your discovery. :mrgreen:
  • johncolombo
    edited July 2015
    I contacted EA

Coolness.. Until then we will call this "the Colombo glitch" in honor of your discovery. :mrgreen:

HA!
    thanks!
  • RMVancleav710
    3540 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Husband says you need to max it out before storing it... He hasn't been having issues with storing things but he waits til it's maxed out to inventory it...
    crawl to the finish ID. socialdisa56
  • ghallmark814
    2337 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Husband says you need to max it out before storing it... He hasn't been having issues with storing things but he waits til it's maxed out to inventory it...

It's not the storing that's the problem.. It taking them out afterwards.
  • johncolombo
    edited July 2015

Thanks, after I thought about it for awhile I kinda figured that's the reason. Wonder why it's storable then? That must be the glitch.
  • RMVancleav710
    3540 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    It might be... I, myself haven't really been playing since there isn't really a limit on it....
    crawl to the finish ID. socialdisa56
  • aidx1054
    1554 posts Member
    edited July 2015

This isnt a new glitch, annettemarc had this before the recent update.
  • Big82S
    565 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    LvL 5 is indeed storable and replaceable. At least the bug is being fixed.
  • FeeFyeFoeFum
    245 posts
    edited July 2015
    Big82S wrote:

Tbh this is an unfortunate glitch, I do feel sorry for anyone affected by it but I'm not sure it's triggered by storing unupgraded buildings, though putting things in and out of the inventory may possibly cause a wide variety of glitch's, both good and bad.

I've been building and storing the buildings at all levels of upgrade since the event began, not had a single problem with any of them, though I do now have 14 modern mansions: 11 lvl 5, 3 lvl 3 in me SH.

This expansion does seem to be a minefield for unexpected bugs, guess it's just a dice roll wether you get no problems, good problems or bad ones.

Fingers crossed they get it straightened out for all the tappers out there
  • johncolombo
    edited July 2015
    Big82S wrote:

Tbh this is an unfortunate glitch, I do feel sorry for anyone affected by it but I'm not sure it's triggered by storing unupgraded buildings, though putting things in and out of the inventory may possibly cause a wide variety of glitch's, both good and bad.

I've been building and storing the buildings at all levels of upgrade since the event began, not had a single problem with any of them, though I do now have 14 modern mansions: 11 lvl 5, 3 lvl 3 in me SH.

This expansion does seem to be a minefield for unexpected bugs, guess it's just a dice roll wether you get no problems, good problems or bad ones.

Fingers crossed they get it straightened out for all the tappers out there

"minefield for unexpected bugs"
    :mrgreen:
    Yep that about sums the update up
  • johncolombo
    edited July 2015
    the update today fixed it!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.