EA Forums - Banner

in-game update just now

Replies

  • chris6271
    4013 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    DavidFjeld wrote:
    chris6271 wrote:
    mrsluckyzl wrote:
    chris6271 wrote:
    mrsluckyzl wrote:
    I was forced to do the update, now I can't get into my game :(


    Me too. On my both devices iPad 4 and iPhone 6. :evil:

    I play on my IPad Air 2, I wish I was not forced to do the update to continue.

    I have contacted EA Help. Waiting on an answer from a specialist.



    On both of my devices too. Ipad 4 and iphone 5s. Have even tryed reinstall without success. Arghh.

    I got an answer from the specialist. EA has a problem with the systems. They are working on it.
  • bluyoshi88810
    1455 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    I really want them to fix the blank screen issue when you start up the game on Android devices. It's happening on both my Kindle Fire HD and my Nook HD+

    Anyways, I clicked the Ice Cream Truck in a neighbors town and it has a pretty humorous sound effect. I may consider getting it over the weekend. It also looks like Laura has a task for the Ice Cream Truck (though that may just be for one of the quests).
  • defectdefect
    304 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    I had an update around midnight Australia time and nothing changed, everything worked. I just logged in now (almost 4am) and both my iPhone 6 and iPad Air needed ANOTHER update. Now I can't login on both devices, it instantly crashes once I tap on "tap to continue". This is ridiculous.
    But we already did it. It took seven hours, but we did it. It's done.
  • DavidFjeld
    8 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    chris6271 wrote:
    DavidFjeld wrote:
    chris6271 wrote:
    mrsluckyzl wrote:
    chris6271 wrote:
    mrsluckyzl wrote:
    I was forced to do the update, now I can't get into my game :(


    Me too. On my both devices iPad 4 and iPhone 6. :evil:

    I play on my IPad Air 2, I wish I was not forced to do the update to continue.

    I have contacted EA Help. Waiting on an answer from a specialist.



    On both of my devices too. Ipad 4 and iphone 5s. Have even tryed reinstall without success. Arghh.

    I got an answer from the specialist. EA has a problem with the systems. They are working on it.


    Thanks Chris. Thats a relief :)
  • Grumpstown
    1361 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    wiedmannaj wrote:
    Is there a multiplier on the truck?
    3,5%^^
  • chris6271
    4013 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    DavidFjeld wrote:
    chris6271 wrote:
    DavidFjeld wrote:
    chris6271 wrote:
    mrsluckyzl wrote:
    chris6271 wrote:
    mrsluckyzl wrote:
    I was forced to do the update, now I can't get into my game :(


    Me too. On my both devices iPad 4 and iPhone 6. :evil:

    I play on my IPad Air 2, I wish I was not forced to do the update to continue.

    I have contacted EA Help. Waiting on an answer from a specialist.



    On both of my devices too. Ipad 4 and iphone 5s. Have even tryed reinstall without success. Arghh.

    I got an answer from the specialist. EA has a problem with the systems. They are working on it.


    Thanks Chris. Thats a relief :)

    You're welcome. If I know something new I'll post it. :)
  • FeeFyeFoeFum
    245 posts
    edited July 2015
    Just went to visit a friend and got the in game update, was back into the game as soon as it finished.

    Game seems to work fine on both me Android devices (Samsung phone and tablet), so maybe it's and IOS issue?

    Do have the Snake and Fat Tony job switches though. Very Odd
  • keribrooke
    7 posts
    edited July 2015
    Crash crash crash reinstall crash crash crash reinstall. Been trying for 2 hrs now. Giving up until later.
  • AARONRTD
    1819 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Crashes on iPhone and iPad when I try logging in, but I can play loged out on my phone (not the town I want to play).
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Would've been cooler if the Ice Cream Truck came with Max the Ice Cream Man instead of another skin for Homer. Max is the one who Homer got the truck from

    latest?cb=20100523065202

    :thumbup: Oh well, at least we got something! :mrgreen:
  • Heilikiten
    175 posts
    edited July 2015
    Is that only me or someone else notice that nothing changed with all this updates?

    Edit:I mean Glitches not fixed.
  • 112789b
    158 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Would've been cooler if the Ice Cream Truck came with Max the Ice Cream Man instead of another skin for Homer. Max is the one who Homer got the truck from

    latest?cb=20100523065202

    :thumbup: Oh well, at least we got something! :mrgreen:

    But that requires work on the developers' part, its too much for them.
  • ephphoneapps
    4070 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Heilikiten wrote:
    Is that only me or someone else notice that nothing changed with all this updates?

    Well, today's update brought in the Gil deal.
  • Heilikiten
    175 posts
    edited July 2015
    Heilikiten wrote:
    Is that only me or someone else notice that nothing changed with all this updates?

    Well, today's update brought in the Gil deal.

    I mean with glitches sorry if I was not correct.
  • EvaMohlin
    541 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    jaffaface wrote:
    Has anybody else's SH menu gone??? I just went to get a decoration and they're all gone. Surely it can't be over!!!

    It is not an event, it is a permanent expansion.
  • skidder4
    72 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Heilikiten wrote:
    Is that only me or someone else notice that nothing changed with all this updates?

    Edit:I mean Glitches not fixed.

    I think they fixed this glitch (where you could put items on top of each other). Not that there was a lot of demand for that to be fixed in front of, say the donut issue.

    UmZ5No0

    Otherwise, Android, I'm not having issues getting in. The Snake/Fat Tony switch happened, and Snake doesn't trigger the mat. But I did like being able to put things real close next to each other, now I will have to redesign my fountain.

    ETA: Trying to get picture to show. Not succeeding. https://imgur.com/UmZ5No0
  • wiedmannaj
    1125 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Grumpstown wrote:
    wiedmannaj wrote:
    Is there a multiplier on the truck?
    3,5%^^
    Not-Bad.jpgWish I hadn't spent 50 donuts on Strongman Homer to get him a premium skin.
    Missing Character: The Barbarian
  • simpsons7795
    817 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    skidder4 wrote:

    I think they fixed this glitch (where you could put items on top of each other). Not that there was a lot of demand for that to be fixed in front of, say the donut issue.

    UmZ5No0

    Otherwise, Android, I'm not having issues getting in. The Snake/Fat Tony switch happened, and Snake doesn't trigger the mat. But I did like being able to put things real close next to each other, now I will have to redesign my fountain.

    ETA: Trying to get picture to show. Not succeeding. https://imgur.com/UmZ5No0

    Use this code and your image will post:
    [img]https://imgur.com/UmZ5No0.jpg[/img]
    
  • Heilikiten
    175 posts
    edited July 2015
    skidder4 wrote:
    Heilikiten wrote:
    Is that only me or someone else notice that nothing changed with all this updates?

    Edit:I mean Glitches not fixed.

    I think they fixed this glitch (where you could put items on top of each other). Not that there was a lot of demand for that to be fixed in front of, say the donut issue.

    UmZ5No0

    Otherwise, Android, I'm not having issues getting in. The Snake/Fat Tony switch happened, and Snake doesn't trigger the mat. But I did like being able to put things real close next to each other, now I will have to redesign my fountain.

    ETA: Trying to get picture to show. Not succeeding. https://imgur.com/UmZ5No0

    Thanks)I didn't notice this glitch.
  • johncolombo
    11570 posts Senior Moderator
    edited July 2015
    Is it just a Gil deal? Any donut fix yet?
    according to EA yes fix was included.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.