EA Forums - Banner

Has anyone unlocked Billionaire Haven yet?

Replies

• jennylynj21
    1305 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    just got to the 500 million mark today....I'm tired and don't think I can keep up this pace though.
  • thatdonald845
    1605 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    [/quote]

Am I the only one who thinks that's terrible looking?[/quote]

It might work better with some castle stuff. It's a really odd kind of Hobbit thing. :(
  • johncolombo
    11570 posts Senior Moderator
    edited July 2015
    I haven't got the car yet. :D

It;s not just car, It' Freaking Chitty Chitty Bang Bang!
    :mrgreen:
    get back to grinding!
    :-)
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • johncolombo
    11570 posts Senior Moderator
    edited July 2015
    janis810 wrote:
    orionsbell wrote:
    I just got the lake and I've already run out of space. So I'm wondering how in the world I should reach the next stage of 500 Million :roll:

You don't have too keep the SH Mansions/Condos/Centers/Parking in play iunless you want/need to bonus in payouts. Once you are awarded the Realestate value, it stays. So, you can store a building once you reach level 5 if you don't want dupilcates.

Thank you! That is pretty much what I am doing, but I need to keep a few out so I can see when they need updating. Once I have everything updated, it's all going into storage, and Springfield Heights is the new land we all wanted. I mean, why keep acres and acres of decorations that aren't especially attractive and don't pay rent?

Good Luck! I just upgraded my final condo a few minutes ago!
    Whoo Hoo!!!
    :-)
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • nbpinkr2010
    232 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Non-stop grinding since the start and I'm just clear 400 million. This is gonna take a while...

I do love the lake. I put it in old Springfield for now and it looks pretty good near my forest area but still not quite right. I do hope EA eventually expands the land in SH.
  • illislune
    177 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    I'm at 306M but I have 2 neighbors who have been over 1B for a few days now
  • izabellatrix
    1612 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    I just got the lake and I've already run out of space. So I'm wondering how in the world I should reach the next stage of 500 Million :roll:
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought the Real Estate Value remained the same, regardless of if your buildings/decorations are placed or not? What I'm saying is, you can store stuff.
    Joined: May 2014 • Level: 563 • Favourite Characters: Lisa & Ralph
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Just got Ziff Mansion today. Currently at 527 million. I have a lot of free time. :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • ArmpitAttack
    2353 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    So the Billionaires are basically buying the plastic surgery center a bunch of times, once for each valet parking lot and mansion. Or they've not slept.
  • TwigletStyx
    1043 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    So the Billionaires are basically buying the plastic surgery center a bunch of times, once for each valet parking lot and mansion. Or they've not slept.

Pretty sure the SF Heights premium buildings are unique (as in one per SF).
    Lately It Occurs To Me... What A Long Strange Trip It’s Been.
  • jrit_3
    7 posts
    edited July 2015
    Yup just the other day I reached 1B...Here's mine:

Nt5JAFMl.jpg
  • AirurandoP
    858 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    Haven't hit it myself but the number 1 person on my leaderboard hit the billion mark a couple of days ago. I'm in the next group just past 200m (just hit that today.)

Upgrading the modern mansion will earn you 30m in total so 10 of them gives you 300m.

I figure if you have 10 of each building and fully upgrade them all you'll reach 1bn without buying premium stuff.

So far I have all the land and 10 of each building so just trying to amass 200+ of each currency (pills, phones etc) and it will be straightforward from there. The grunt work and serious monotony is over with :)

Post edited by Unknown User on
  • annettemarc
    7747 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    jrit_3 wrote:
    Yup just the other day I reached 1B...Here's mine:

Nt5JAFMl.jpg

Wow. I saw the post earlier that showed that haven undecorated, and had decided I just didn't like it. But your setup with that Springfield sign and the arrangement on the other side make it look really good. :thumbup:
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • hot4daryldixon
    355 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Soon. I just got Ziff Mansion yesterday. I'm over 500 mil but can't remember the exact amount. It really does take a lot of time and effort and I mildly feel bad for playing as much as I have recently seeing as it's not an event or something temporary. I've even neglected my freemium town in favor of grinding this out. I really need to go to bed. LOL
  • Samaranth01
    2184 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    I'm at 74 million right now, but I've just been cruising the past few days, buying land, decorating and building up my resources. I'll probably get back to buying and upgrading more buildings in a couple days, but since this isn't a time limited thing I'm just kicking back and relaxing. No hurry. :D
  • groovephil
    80 posts
    edited August 2015
    200 mil here and starting to lose a hell of a lot of interest in the The Simpsons Grindathon. Can't see me making the billion.
  • Jackenklau
    53 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    Have 55M and I am very bored of grinding...
  • cjryder625
    1425 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    I'm hoping to get the lake by the end of the weekend as I'm on jury service for the next two weeks so won't be able to play very much. Maybe an hour in the evening but that will be all :(
    I love my computer...all my friends live in it
  • Chivalrous42
    417 posts Member
    edited August 2015

I've still got a lot of unused space in SF proper, so I've been using it as a staging area for all my multiples and upgrading. Also bear in mind that you don't need to use the additional pieces of the Mansions at all, and once buildings are upgraded you keep their real estate value even if they're in storage (though you only get the XP bonus if they're placed).

I'm actually planning to mash a bunch of the Classic and Modern Mansions together to make one big apartment complex. I've been playing with it a bit in my staging area and like the look of it. :)

On topic... I just got the Ziff Mansion, and have been holding off on designing my SH until then. I like how Other Springfield uses it in combination with the Condos, and knew it would affect my whole design. I don't feel the same way about Billionaire's Haven, so I'm going to slow down my efforts drastically from here on out.
  • Bravewall
    4244 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    Brettolmsted and a guide follower. Thats all on my list.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.