EA Forums - Banner

Any other Android users who cant log in?

I already reported this in Bugs and glitches but nothing has been done yet , so, 24 hours or more later I still can't enjoy my favorite mobile game , Tapped Out . Yesterday's newest "fix" completely broke the game for me , can't login or play CANT SPEND $$$ buying donuts , so who else is in the same predicament?

Hi Friend,
did you try opening a ticket at help.ea.com? The official patch came out, sorry you are unable to play. You may want to uninstall and reinstall the game first and see if that helps, if not contact EA. They have been very good at getting everyone back to normal the past few days!

Good Luck!

Replies

• HerrTriggerrz
    166 posts
    edited August 2015
    I already reported this in Bugs and glitches but nothing has been done yet , so, 24 hours or more later I still can't enjoy my favorite mobile game , Tapped Out . Yesterday's newest "fix" completely broke the game for me , can't login or play CANT SPEND $$$ buying donuts , so who else is in the same predicament?

Hi Friend,
    did you try opening a ticket at help.ea.com? The official patch came out, sorry you are unable to play. You may want to uninstall and reinstall the game first and see if that helps, if not contact EA. They have been very good at getting everyone back to normal the past few days!

Good Luck!

@jonhncolumbo ~ I'm just waiting patiently , because other people have reported the same issue and already tried uninstalling / reinstalling and the game still crashes as the Origin sign on icons appear . I'm guessing this is a major memory leak . I was hoping it was because EA had the Tapped Out servers shut down for maintenance , but after checking here I found I was among many people unable to play Tapped Out on Android devices
  • johncolombo
    11411 posts Senior Moderator
    edited August 2015
    Hi
    I was unaware of people on android having problems. Unfortunately that's a ll I know to tell you. We mods are just volunteers on the forum who are here to help and organize the forum. We are not tech support but we try to help based on what we know from experience in the game. So I would say watch this thread and maybe change the title to any other android uses having trouble logging in. You will find others in your same situation and they may be able to help you better. I am using iOS
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • wadebear
    4007 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    I'm an Android player and I've had no more than the usual problems the last few days.

Here's what I do when I get locked out:

Force close the game.
    Turn off my device.
    Turn off my network. (Sometimes just resetting the wireless on my Nexus does the trick here, other times not)
    Turn on my network devices and let them boot up.
    Restart my device.

Fixes the problem 99% of the time.
  • johncolombo
    11411 posts Senior Moderator
    edited August 2015
    wadebear wrote:
    I'm an Android player and I've had no more than the usual problems the last few days.

Here's what I do when I get locked out:

Force close the game.
    Turn off my device.
    Turn off my network. (Sometimes just resetting the wireless on my Nexus does the trick here, other times not)
    Turn on my network devices and let them boot up.
    Restart my device.

Fixes the problem 99% of the time.

thanks Wade!
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • Woodyg2000
    18 posts
    edited August 2015
    I'm on Android, only moved to SH yesterday. Today it keeps crashing straight going through the splash screen, I've uninstalled the app and re-installed it but had no luck fixing it. I assume these problems are related and hope I'm not the only one having these problems.

Been trying all morning uninstalling, resetting, re-installing, still kicks me out after the donut has finished spinning. I wonder what that Family Guy copy of Tapped Out is like.....
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • billdoors1533
    303 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    I'm on Android no problems here
  • HerrTriggerrz
    166 posts
    edited August 2015
    update: For me , uninstalling and reinstalling fixed the crashing problem . However the game is constantly logging off Origin and forcing me to sign in , which it never used to do. Thanks again JohnColumbo
  • Woodyg2000
    18 posts
    edited August 2015
    Update for me: EA were good enough to respond to my query. unfortunately they only suggested doing what I'd already done to try and fix it, alas I am still stuck with the constant crashing every time I try and open the game up.

They got back to me last night, restored me to the point I was at Saturday morning and I'm back baby, had to restart SH from scratch but it's not biggie :-D
    Post edited by Unknown User on
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!