EA Forums - Banner

Springfield Heights - Deluxe condo bug

Hello, the same with Valer Parking... I bought 10 and today I have 11.

0JytKQw.png

Replies

• jjenppa
    40 posts New member
    edited July 2015
    Few days ago I bought all ten deluxe condos and I put them to inventory, today I noticed that one condo was missing and I had to buy it again. Also I have eleven modern mansions..

(And I lost all my donuts.)

Bugs, bugs after bugs.
  • wdg96
    4 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Same here:
    - I have 15 deluxe condo's, and 12 modern mansions at the moment...
    - Continuation of this problem: There is NO WAY to 'remove' the excess structures: You cant sell them or delete them...
  • Gary_A_D
    866 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Just do what I did! I put all excess buildings I don't need right now into storage. Eventually, EA will add more plots to extend Springfield Heights, so, i'll have more room to place the rest later on. I hope EA will add a mountain resort in the new mountain range, like Lake Tahoe, and maybe, eventually Reno, Nevada, and I'd like to see the Hawaiian Islands. Thoughts on new place are endless.
  • jjenppa
    40 posts New member
    edited July 2015
    Okay I think I'm losing my mind. I had all ten valet parkings and all ten business centers. I but five of them into inventory and now they aren't in inventory and I have to buy them again!? And to do that I should use 150 smart devices. No way.
  • GWMatMILO
    20 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    I put many of my Springfield heights buildings into inventory and all deluxe condos are locked in there I have no idea how to get them out. Any ideas?

EDIT: *Formula Req is listed on all the locked condos.

Dan
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Briculor
    3 posts
    edited August 2015
    Similar problem here: I had 10 fully-upgraded deluxe condos on the way to 1 billion real estate points, placed them in the inventory, came back later, there are only 7 of them, locked with "Formula req". The store will let me buy more but I didn't try.
  • GWMatMILO
    20 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    I was able to unlock by building number 10

Dan
  • Briculor
    3 posts
    edited August 2015
    After the monorail update, all these Springfield Heights upgradable buildings cannot be stored anymore. Maybe they didn't want us to store them in the beginning?

However the effects of the bug are still not fixed. I currently have:
    * 5 deluxe condo (level 5) stuck with "Formula req" in the inventory, instead of 7 two days ago, while I should have 10. Why did it decrease from 7 to 5 recently?
    * 11 valet parkings (1 outside, 10 in store)
    * 14 modern mansions (5 outside, 9 in store)
    * business centers and classic mansions are OK

I am not touching anything given how buggy this looks.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.