39616 posts
    edited August 2015
    Just popped in to see the minions :mrgreen:

Hey Roses :D
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • nick012345678900
    2272 posts
    edited August 2015
    Hi aiwanz Neo and roses :) looks like davo has been doing his rain dance again the bugger :(
  • rosesgirlnz
    4091 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    Hey Neo and Nick :mrgreen:
    Lovely to see you both
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2015
    Hi aiwanz Neo and roses :) looks like davo has been doing his rain dance again the bugger :(

Morning Nick :)

Ha we got cloudy weather today but the sun is trying to break through :) Nice to see Davo looking after you with the weather such brotherly love going on :lol:
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2015
    Hey Neo and Nick :mrgreen:
    Lovely to see you both

Hey Roses always lovely to see you about here :D
  • nick012345678900
    2272 posts
    edited August 2015
    @neo brotherly love haha :roll: it's supposed to be nice tomorrow right up until Thursday night.

@roses have a good day:)
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2015
    @neo brotherly love haha :roll: it's supposed to be nice tomorrow right up until Thursday night.

I heard the weekend was meant to be pretty crappy here :roll: But aint to worried aint doing much over the weekend now considering
  • nick012345678900
    2272 posts
    edited August 2015
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

I heard the weekend was meant to be pretty crappy here :roll: But aint to worried aint doing much over the weekend now considering
    It might be crapy your end bro I was only going by our end :lol:
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2015
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

You stay away from my end bro :P :lol:
  • nick012345678900
    2272 posts
    edited August 2015
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

You stay away from my end bro :P :lol:
    I'll send davo your end :lol:
  • mathumster385
    2436 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    Good morning, Kozzi, Alwanz, Roses, Neo and Nick. :D Gonna say welcome to Alwanz. And to Nick and Neo, dudes I'm staying away from both of your ends! :mrgreen:
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2015
    Good morning, Kozzi, Alwanz, Roses, Neo and Nick. :D Gonna say welcome to Alwanz. And to Nick and Neo, dudes I'm staying away from both of your ends! :mrgreen:

Hello mate c0203.gif My end is fine its Nick's end you need to steer clear of :lol:
  • mathumster385
    2436 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Hello mate c0203.gif My end is fine its Nick's end you need to steer clear of :lol:
    Good to know, Neo. But I still like leaving other people's ends alone. Just less trouble that way. :D
  • nick012345678900
    2272 posts
    edited August 2015
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Hey it's not mine you should be worrying about just look at a certain thread created my emcee:lol:

Hi matthumster:)
  • mathumster385
    2436 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Hey it's not mine you should be worrying about just look at a certain thread created my emcee:lol:

:lol::wink: Really! Every time I read the title, I smile. Think I'll stay away from emcee's end too. :mrgreen:
    How's the arthritis today?
  • nick012345678900
    2272 posts
    edited August 2015
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

:lol::wink: Really! Every time I read the title, I smile. Think I'll stay away from emcee's end too. :mrgreen:
    It's terrible. I hate it am in constant pain at least with my headaches I do get a break from the pain.
  • mathumster385
    2436 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

It's terrible. I hate it am in constant pain at least with my headaches I do get a break from the pain.
    So sorry, Nick. Unfortunately, I can relate. It sucks. One of the things I like about the game and the forum is that it provides a distraction. Always hoping it'll be better tomorrow. :)
  • Aiwanz
    26 posts
    edited August 2015
    Good morning, Kozzi, Alwanz, Roses, Neo and Nick. :D Gonna say welcome to Alwanz.

Hi and thanks :) Sorry to hear about you and Nick. Luckily, we have all sorts of entertainment to take our minds off of things :)