Monorail tracks (extras?)

AARONRTD
1806 posts Member
Yes tapper!!!!

Replies

• barryriddl474
    4821 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    I believe it may be some, but, it could be more. Or less.
  • AARONRTD
    1806 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    JimJ321 wrote:
    Yes tapper!!!!
    Are you asking me a question or asking for a picture.
  • AARONRTD
    1806 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    I believe it may be some, but, it could be more. Or less.
    Vague much. Your not really saying much there.
  • Bravewall
    4244 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    Does anybody know how many tracks the Krusty Rail gives you? I don't even care about the Krusty rail. I'm willing to put money down for the tracks. It just depends on how many we get.
  • AARONRTD
    1806 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    Bravewall wrote:
    Does anybody know how many tracks the Krusty Rail gives you? I don't even care about the Krusty rail. I'm willing to put money down for the tracks. It just depends on how many we get.
    I believe I got 7. In another thread someone (LPN?) said 7. I'd like to know exactly what pieces they were but LPN hasn't finished updating S-Wiki yet. Nudge nudge :lol::wink:
    LPN ninja me, guess I should have checked first :oops:
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • barryriddl474
    4821 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    Bravewall wrote:

I'm quoting from the Wiki page on this event:

"Purchasing this item also yields
    4 Straight Track Pieces,2 Curved Track Pieces,
    2 Short Track Piece and 2 S Curve Piece.
    "
  • AcesBlue
    42 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    I am so close to being convinced to buy it. I just need a tiny extra incentive of some sort.
  • barryriddl474
    4821 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    AcesBlue wrote:
    I am so close to being convinced to buy it. I just need a tiny extra incentive of some sort.

Buyer beware: Unlike the other 3 free stations, this premium station also has many premium add ons that have yet to be released and are heavily speculated. Just a heads up to consider.
  • AcesBlue
    42 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    AcesBlue wrote:

Buyer beware: Unlike the other 3 free stations, this premium station also has many premium add ons that have yet to be released and are heavily speculated. Just a heads up to consider.

Wait add ons in what way? Like stairs and random stuff?
  • barryriddl474
    4821 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    AcesBlue wrote:
    AcesBlue wrote:

Wait add ons in what way? Like stairs and random stuff?

Same as the regular station, but all pieces are premium.

EDIT: Google "Tapped Out Monorail Content Update Wiki Simpsons"
  • Bravewall
    4244 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    Bravewall wrote:

I'm quoting from the Wiki page on this event:

"Purchasing this item also yields
    4 Straight Track Pieces,2 Curved Track Pieces,
    2 Short Track Piece and 2 S Curve Piece.
    "

Hmm, that not really worth 200 donuts, I was hoping it would at least allow me to upgrade it so that I could get more pieces over time. I'm gonna need quite a few straight pieces.
  • Chivalrous42
    417 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    AcesBlue wrote:

How is it a "buyer beware" situation? Will you be required to buy those pieces to use what you've already got or something?
  • AARONRTD
    1806 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    moarku wrote:
    AcesBlue wrote:

How is it a "buyer beware" situation? Will you be required to buy those pieces to use what you've already got or something?
    I think he ment than you might be compelled to buy the add-ons to make it a bigger station and to beware it's an expensive option.
    Drive-Thru Awning 25D
    Drive-Thru Extension 25D
    Drive-Thru Stairs 50D
    Drive-Thru Platform 10D
    I'll be getting only one each.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.