EA Forums - Banner

Problem Storing Buildings in Springfield Heights

I have the same issue. There is no enough room to put all the buildings in the city. Stocking them was a good solution.

Please fix it.

Replies

• rumblenl118
    3 posts
    edited August 2015
    Same problem here. Please fix

(Also sorry, I didn't see this thread before so I made a similar post in the FAQ forum)
  • edited August 2015
    I hope they fix this too!! The buildings are too tall and just tacky when leveled up to 5. Having 10 of the same thing looks ridiculous. I want my town to look like a city, not like a collection of things crammed into whatever space I have.

If we can't store them - having the option to change which level displays could at least give variety to our cities. Like what the Radioactive Man Starue does.
  • goofnbaby
    6 posts
    edited August 2015
    I had a few buildings stored in my inventory and now they are gone. I had 10 fully upgraded condos and now I only have 7. I had 10 of all buildings. The store now listed I can buy 7/10 condos and 8/10 valets.
    What happened to my buildings? I do not want to rebuild the ones I lost. Especially the valets. It takes a lot of time to build them to lvl 5. Oh and for some reason I now have 12 office buildings. Not sure how that happened.
    The good thing is although I am missing those lvl 5 condos and lvl 3-4 valets it appears I did not lose the value of my property.
    It would be real nice if the building were not so big and tall. It's ugly looking to have 10 office building in 1 location. Crowded and way too tall
    Please give me back my lost buildings.
  • WanderingBum
    1 posts
    edited August 2015
    I can no longer store the Springfield Heights buildings, too. Please revert this recent change - no one wants it. I really do hope it's not a permanent change because there are already too many items we cannot store.

Let us put away toys we don't want to play with anymore!
  • Ouchkabibbles
    1 posts
    edited August 2015
    I have also had this issue but with a twist.

I had 10 of all buildings and successfully stored all bar 1-2 of each. Then buildings started to get randomly deleted from my inventory, but given they were level 1 I just rebuilt them. However, now I have 12 valet parking's.... and now I can no longer put any heights items into storate
  • shugga266
    3 posts
    edited August 2015
    Same here!

Unable to store Buildings in the Heights now, but it was possible before.
    Also strange: In my inventory there are 2 stacks of "Deluxe Buildings (lvl5)". One with 8 Blds and the other with 1 Bld. Why not a stack-size of 10??

Greets from Germany

Shugga

EDIT: fancy wall (in german: schicke Mauer) is also unstorable!!!!!! :shock:
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • timsankey28
    3 posts
    edited August 2015
    My profile is timsankey28. I had 10 Valet Parking buildings at Level 5, and stored 8 of them. Now it seems I only have 4 in storage, and the shop shows I have purchased 6/10. I don't really want or need to build the other 4 again as I now have the Haven, but do you know why this has happened?
  • yorkjob
    5 posts
    edited August 2015
    I also have experienced this glitch. In addition for the condos I had stored some completed ones and with the update it eliminated two of them so I had to rebuild and level them up again.
  • jasda111
    17 posts
    edited August 2015
    Same problem out of nowhere.
    Sold a load of stuff to free up space but nothing has changed I cannot store the excess buildings and with the greatest of respect I don't want to shove them all together as I've seen it done in some towns and it doesn't work well ...
    So can this actually quite big problem space wise be looked at ?

Thank you :)
  • Gary_A_D
    866 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    Same problem here. Not enough SH building's to purchase, some are splitting from my storage, and yes, i'm having the same storage problem. I did buy all the new land plots available, at a mere 19 million or so dollars, so now, I've been storing the finished building's from SH on the back lot. I figure, maybe, i'll eventually build a few mansions in SF, but, I'm also now faced with the problem, that for some reason, the game keeps telling me, I have the max number of building's, so now, when that happens, I start storing flowers that I really don't need. EA keeps adding more land, and buildings, but nowhere to put them because of a lack of space.
  • Hot_Girl6101
    2 posts
    edited August 2015
    It is the same for everybody I know that plays. At first I thought there some kind of limit on how many you could store. But I have way less in inventory than others and still get the "Hoarders" message. I'm not playing Springfield Heights until they get it patched.

How about the building pay rent in Yoga Mats? SOMETHING!!!!
  • justicarjasper
    35 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    Yeah, this is really not the greatest thing to happen with a new event, what with all the new content and the need for space!

I'm not even personally bothered (though I know others would be) if out estate value was only counted by the things that were placed in our SH, encouraging us to use more of the buildings. As-is, all these giant multiples are a spanner in all my Springfield plans.
  • seanharry
    143 posts
    edited August 2015
    You little * were prob using it s a way to upgrade too fast so ea thwarted your plans. Mmuuuhahahaha
  • twiisted247
    27 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    I'm having the same problem. They really need to fix this. With the limited available space for the Springfield Heights it's completely unreasonable to think there's enough space for all the the repetitive buildings. I like my Springfield to look like an actual town, or as close as I can get, and not just a bunch of jammed together buildings that block so much space behind them you either have to be okay with not seeing another building or having blank wasted space. With such limited space all over Springfield this inability to properly use inventory is not acceptable.

Fix this now please.
  • justicarjasper
    35 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    seanharry wrote:
    You little * were prob using it s a way to upgrade too fast so ea thwarted your plans. Mmuuuhahahaha

TSTO has never penalised player who rush through tasks or events like this before, why would they start now?
  • Lusmo
    55 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    Solve this FAST please...

Too many, too big, too ugly SH buildings..

We need to be able to store them again...
  • twiisted247
    27 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    BRING INVENTORY BACK TO SPRINGFIELD HEIGHTS!!!

I'm getting really sick of this. I don't like having 6 Valet Parking buildings in what would be considered about 1 square block, it's completely ridiculous. Bring back the ability to store the buildings, they are way too repetitive. You could have at least given us more variety.

Fix this NOW please.
  • VerdammtX
    5 posts
    edited August 2015
    I'm having a SH issue of a different sort. I was able to buy 16 Parking Garages but just two Business Centers.

UPDATE: The Business Centers sorted themselves out, but I still have 16 Parking Garages. It seems that after storing them and bring them back out to level one at a time results in them not being counted as being removed from storage. So I didn't buy 16, I only bought 10.
  • flyreel
    114 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    This is rubbish we don't want all those buildings out there is not enough land as it is so fix it PLEASE NOW!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!