• swiftli
    1 posts
    edited August 2015
    I am having these errors.

Swiftli
  • derkspring257
    1 posts
    edited August 2015
    I have the negative numbers on charlmers intending Springfield high. When this started I am also unable to clean my Springfield it crashes even after deleting and reloading the app.
  • bsmap77
    2 posts
    edited August 2015
    ID: bsmap77

Having same problem as well. Had to send Apu to do the 12hrs shift at Kwik E Mart. Currently mine showing as -243/1.
  • peterjthayer
    1 posts
    edited August 2015
    I am having the same issue with Burns.

ID is peterjthayer
  • KORSARKOFF
    20 posts
    edited August 2015
    KORSARKOFF Cosplay -x/x
  • miokitty
    2 posts
    edited August 2015
    Also affected: Flaw and Order pt 3

Miokitty
  • pattette
    27 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    Still having issues with Wiggum stuck going to the Gulp 'N' Blow -221/1, and Brandine stuck birthing another Spuckler. I do not want to spend donuts to rush her and lose a Spuckler (and the 3 months it has taken to get here!).

Please help; ID: pattette

I've updated my software to the new iOS, backed up, hard closed the app, uninstalled and reinstalled, still nothing has changed.
  • edited August 2015
    Hey,

Sky finger had to get Moe to go to Jakes Salon for a haircut. Sky finger must have gone on strike in that instant with Moe and his hair stylist task as it sits at a negative count of -52/1. Walk in therapy stand has not assisted Sky finger in moving forward with its issue and Marvin Monroe wielding a foam bat has only worsened the issue as Sky finger causes app crashes with every few visits to friends when dropping garbage on their towns. This unfortunately means, less XP, less Cash and less blue prints for xpurpleminionx and sky finger to earn as the process of visiting neighboreenos becomes a very long drawn out process that takes over an hour to complete.

xpurpleminionx has been trying to assist sky finger with its worries but now xpurpleminionx calls on the EA Sky Finger Gods to help mend her broken sky finger.

Thanking you in advance

xpurpleminionx

On behalf of her broken sky finger
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • bsmap77
    2 posts
    edited August 2015
    ID: pcbear305

Been having same problem with these negative tasks number. I had to sent Bart and Milhouse to do 24hrs sleepover. Been showing -233/1 and -232/1 for past few days now.

Please fix. Thank you.
  • edited August 2015
    I also have this issue on rake it to the limit one more time part 2
    User ID marion-hill452
  • csul
    1 posts
    edited August 2015
    Origin ID: csul

Task: "Krusty the Hair Colorist Pt. 3, Make Judge Snyder Preside Over Court Session -13/1"
  • showers8409
    5 posts
    edited August 2015
    Origin ID: showers8409

Getting the negative values on both "Is it Pay Day Already?" Quimby side quest and "A Woman's Work Pt. 3" with Homer, Lenny, and Carl.
  • MadsAug
    2 posts
    edited August 2015
    Origin ID: MadsAug

Make Willie wax the floors
    -189/1
  • heychadwick
    1 posts
    edited August 2015
    I have it, too.

Lenny and Carl need to drink at Moe's for that female co-worker. Started at -99 and I'm down to about -91 more times.

heychadwick
  • Der3mil
    1 posts
    edited August 2015
    Quimby should collect bribes during "Is It Payday Already?" showing -225/1 (I did it some times to see if it got fixed) Origin ID is Der3mil.
    http://prntscr.com/8607p9

Edit: Ah, the job is gone, thanks for fixing!
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Nikhil_R1410
    1 posts
    edited August 2015
    I play on kindle and the task ` Flaw and Order pt.3`has negative values for me. It is currently at -84/5. My iD for origin is NIKHIL_R1410.
    Hope u can fix this issue.
  • Awildoat
    2 posts
    edited August 2015
    judge Snyder needs to preside over cour -200 times

user Name: Awildoat
  • B-rad-Real808
    1 posts
    edited August 2015
    I'm experiencing negative task bar values in quest "Take it to the limit one more time" part 2. Make Bart skateboard. My ID is B-rad-Real808
  • 09nickitron28
    2 posts
    edited August 2015
    Luigi work at Luigi's -41/1

Also having issues clearing neighbours garbage dumped in my town, when i tap on certain buildings it just crashes the game

09nickitron28
  • teejayhouli
    1 posts
    edited August 2015
    I am having this issue, as well. Comic book guy tasks are at negative 331. Origin name: teejayhouli.

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.