EA Forums - Banner

The good morning thread

Replies

• NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2015
    Good morning, Neo, Juliet and minions! Hope everyone is planning on having a good day. I know I am. :D

What you got planned buddy? 8)
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • nick012345678900
    2272 posts
    edited August 2015
    Hello everyone hope you are ok. The weather is crap :shock: am sat drinking orange:shock:
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2015
    Hello everyone hope you are ok. The weather is crap :shock: am sat drinking orange:shock:

Its nice n sunning here :P

Did i read that right you drinking orange juice???? :shock:
  • nick012345678900
    2272 posts
    edited August 2015
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Don't gloat bro. :twisted: davo has been singing that's why it's peeing down. And yea am drinking orange juice. :)
  • mathumster385
    2436 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Good morning, Neo, Juliet and minions! Hope everyone is planning on having a good day. I know I am. :D

What you got planned buddy? 8)
    I'm babysitting, sometimes it gets a little crazy over here but there's a lot of love going around. So it's a wonderful day! :D How about you, anything special going on?
  • mathumster385
    2436 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Don't gloat bro. :twisted: davo has been singing that's why it's peeing down. And yea am drinking orange juice. :)
    Nick, saving the Carling for later?
  • nick012345678900
    2272 posts
    edited August 2015
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Nick, saving the Carling for later?
    Nope just not today just decided to drink some juice.
  • nick012345678900
    2272 posts
    edited August 2015
    Happy weekend everyone :mrgreen:
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2015
    Yo! Saturday morning sun is shining and it fricking HOT!!
  • nick012345678900
    2272 posts
    edited August 2015
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Yo! Saturday morning sun is shining and it fricking HOT!!
    Stop gloating. :twisted: it's dull here and could rain :twisted:
  • juliet603
    17888 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    Don't worry Nick I think we're supposed to swap with the south tomorrow, so we get the sun and they get some rain :twisted:
  • Aiwanz
    26 posts
    edited August 2015
    Good morning/day everyone :) after 12 hour drive, getting car keys locked inside the car, breaking in to get them and get going, I'm ready to start a much deserved vacation :)
  • nick012345678900
    2272 posts
    edited August 2015
    Juliet I hope so :)

Hi aiwanz and Juliet:)
  • juliet603
    17888 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    Hi Nick!

The sun has come out here now (too late to enjoy of course!) and now I'm just moaning that it's too hot! :lol: And SO humid today too :evil:

Hope you're enjoying your weekend! :D
  • juliet603
    17888 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    I can't be bothered asking this in GD in case it's already been asked, but are we getting any more track pieces in part 2 and 3 of the game? What we've got now won't be it will it?
  • nick012345678900
    2272 posts
    edited August 2015
    Got thunder and lightening here now Juliet :(
  • mathumster385
    2436 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    juliet603 wrote:
    I can't be bothered asking this in GD in case it's already been asked, but are we getting any more track pieces in part 2 and 3 of the game? What we've got now won't be it will it?
    Pretty sure we get track pieces in act 2 and 3 just like act 1. We'll earn another station, then sets of rails alternated with building add-owns, followed with a chance to grind for extra rails when we get the last prize in each act.

Hello, and good afternoon, Juliet, Aiwanz, Nick and Neo.
  • juliet603
    17888 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    Thanks for the info mathumster! :D

@nick we've got it here too! Ahhhh! :lol:
  • Kozzi59
    1398 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    Good morning, folks - happy Sunday to you all. Anyone for church :twisted:
  • Kozzi59
    1398 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    Pretty sure we get track pieces in act 2 and 3 just like act 1. We'll earn another station, then sets of rails alternated with building add-owns, followed with a chance to grind for extra rails when we get the last prize in each act.

I'm hoping we'll be able to buy track pieces well after this event, otherwise my monorail is going to be very short and storage-bound :evil: