EA Forums - Banner

donuts...

Prev1
I think I did too. This morning I was at 1121 now I'm 1161 or so. Anyway I'm happy.
crawl to the finish ID. socialdisa56

Replies

  • RMVancleav710
    3540 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    any reasoning for it?
    crawl to the finish ID. socialdisa56
  • 0r3ganPoop
    57 posts
    edited August 2015
    No need to question 40 free donuts. Just roll with it :D
  • Rich0913
    1637 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    No donuts here, sure you didn't sale your sole to devil Flanders! :mrgreen:
  • RMVancleav710
    3540 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    unfortunately I didn't other wise I would ask for more than 40 donuts...although donuts do sound yummy right now....mmmmmmm donuts.....*drools*
    crawl to the finish ID. socialdisa56
  • SEJ326
    25 posts
    edited August 2015
    I got 50, I went from 306 to 356
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    I got them, too! I thought I was imagining it at first.
  • RMVancleav710
    3540 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    ok well its good to know I wasn't the only one...I was afraid maybe an item was taken away or maybe monkey went and bought a mystery box or something...
    crawl to the finish ID. socialdisa56
  • LPNintendoITA
    11645 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    if you reported problems they probably added them to your account for that btw i didn't get them
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • RMVancleav710
    3540 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    I don't report problems though, even when I do...except for now, im evidently complaining about 40 donuts... :oops: :roll:
    crawl to the finish ID. socialdisa56
  • hughejars
    587 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    No! D'oh! Nuts!

    Now I feel jilted :evil:
  • celblazer
    21 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    I got 50 added :)
  • hot4daryldixon
    355 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    I have 4 boards I access everyday (2 are mine and each of my girls have one), I didn't see squat on any of those boards. BOO! Oh Well can't complain too much, I bought a scratcher on my freemium board two days ago and got 100 donuts and now I don't know what to do with them.
  • Bluejays20091
    403 posts
    edited August 2015
    hughejars wrote:
    No! D'oh! Nuts!

    Now I feel jilted :evil:
    I also got no donuts
  • wildminion
    552 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    I reported problem , however no donuts for me.

    Seems a bit random?
  • danco214
    1289 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    Did anybody contact EA to tell them their game glitched and was giving them extra donuts?
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    danco214 wrote:
    Did anybody contact EA to tell them their game glitched and was giving them extra donuts?
    I contacted them about Akira, but they did not put donuts on my game while discussing the issue. When the specialist logged on to my game days later, donuts also did not appear then. I don't think they accessed my game again, as I was told the case was being closed "for now." (Incidentally, Akira is still broken.)
  • danco214
    1289 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    neuroheart wrote:
    danco214 wrote:
    Did anybody contact EA to tell them their game glitched and was giving them extra donuts?
    I contacted them about Akira, but they did not put donuts on my game while discussing the issue. When the specialist logged on to my game days later, donuts also did not appear then. I don't think they accessed my game again, as I was told the case was being closed "for now." (Incidentally, Akira is still broken.)

    :lol:

  • danco214
    1289 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    Sorry, I couldn't resist my last post, I was jokingly asking if anybody was going to report a glitch about getting extra donuts and wanted EA to take them back.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    I remember awhile back there was a random appearance of donuts that I didn't get. I wonder if everyone who got these were also excluded from those, and vice versa.
  • danco214
    1289 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    neuroheart wrote:
    I remember awhile back there was a random appearance of donuts that I didn't get. I wonder if everyone who got these were also excluded from those, and vice versa.

    I remember that also, unfortunately, I didn't receive the donuts either time :cry:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.