EA Forums - Banner

Question..Round 2 bonus tracks.

Once you finish the prize track and get the last prize the cap on how many jobs from the board is removed so that you can steam ahead and get as much track as possible, well that's what I think you were asking, if I've misunderstood the question then just ignore my post and I'll say sorry for not reading it better.

Replies

• ghallmark814
    2337 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    Once you finish the prize track and get the last prize the cap on how many jobs from the board is removed so that you can steam ahead and get as much track as possible, well that's what I think you were asking, if I've misunderstood the question then just ignore my post and I'll say sorry for not reading it better.

Sorry.. English is not my native language.

I was wondering if the reward for collecting is tied to what "phase" you are on in the event.. Because after I got the hippie the reward for turn ins Seemed to increase exponentially.

Anyone?
  • zackscity
    32 posts
    edited August 2015

Sorry.. English is not my native language.

I was wondering if the reward for collecting is tied to what "phase" you are on in the event.. Because after I got the hippie the reward for turn ins Seemed to increase exponentially.

Anyone?

Still pretty sure its all chance on the board...

I received Hippie this morning and have had some weak/low tasks for rewards, but I have also seen a few 2,000-3,000 reward turn ins, which helps alot.

I would say to hold off on the Glass depot till event is over.

If you dont build it, tasks wont require it.
  • Linkwick
    956 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    zackscity wrote:

Not sure that's correct.
    I got the quest to place the Depot, but didn't do it straight away. Still got a "glass" project randomly in my list before placing it.

I'm guessing that the 3rd part of 3rd quest ("One Track Mind Pt 2", the one after the "complete 5 projects" task) being active makes it available, not whether you've actually placed the Depot.
  • TwigletStyx
    1043 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    Linkwick wrote:
    zackscity wrote:

Not sure that's correct.
    I got the quest to place the Depot, but didn't do it straight away. Still got a "glass" project randomly in my list before placing it.

I'm guessing that the 3rd part of 3rd quest ("One Track Mind Pt 2", the one after the "complete 5 projects" task) being active makes it available, not whether you've actually placed the Depot.

Exactly the same for me.

Lately It Occurs To Me... What A Long Strange Trip It’s Been.
  • Snake Eyes
    13 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    I have received several bonus track pieces for phase two and all I'm getting is curved pieces. Is everyone else getting the same thing?

I don't want to go in circles so straight pieces would be a lot more beneficial
  • HappyGamer73
    2408 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    Snake Eyes wrote:
    I have received several bonus track pieces for phase two and all I'm getting is curved pieces. Is everyone else getting the same thing?

I don't want to go in circles so straight pieces would be a lot more beneficial

I've been getting mostly straight sections - must be somewhat random.
  • mystery2mi
    2359 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    Thankfully, during this bonus round, I have received 6 straight tracks so far and no curved ones.
  • Willy9292
    1759 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    I am currently on the 12,000 duct tape bonus track. I get huge payouts for glass and would not be near here without the glass depot. I have had tasks as high as 3400. I get about 90% straight track. I am averaging about 2 - 3 tracks a day so far.
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.
  • ephphoneapps
    4070 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    3 straight tracks so far today. Jobs are paying out quite a bit. Love having no cap.
  • aidx1054
    1554 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    I have only got straights all this and last acts :D
    Annoyingly though other than 2 projects this morning all of my projects are asking for metal! :(
  • Willy9292
    1759 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    I try to keep all people that can do metal doing that. I try to max the glass in particular because when it comes up ( not as frequently as I would like ) the payouts are huge. I am on the 12,000 level bonus track after 2 days and a bit.
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.