EA Forums - Banner

Three golden wishes for this game

One golden wish: that EA sort out all the crashes, glitches and server problems that plague the game. We pay them enough money.

Replies

• tappedout1996
    3045 posts
    edited September 2015
    One golden wish: that EA sort out all the crashes, glitches and server problems that plague the game. We pay them enough money.
    :thumbup:
  • SuperMario643000
    1589 posts
    edited September 2015
    A collect all button ruins the theme of the game which is tapping.
  • Shirtless_Willie
    895 posts Member
    edited September 2015

Still plenty of tapping to send all the characters out on tasks.
  • SuperMario643000
    1589 posts
    edited September 2015

True, but the only gameplay is tapping. In order to keep players interested, EA tries to have as much tapping as possible. (Instead of quick 2 min sessions, they make you play for 5 mins to keep you engaged and thinking about the game when your not playing it. This is why the tutorials are so long, you don't have a large town to keep track of so they make you play for 30 mins.)

And that's how these types of games work.
  • devilhunt1449
    3576 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    A "collect all" button

A "collect all" button to reward top level players that purchase all buildings and characters

A "collect all" button that costs donuts to unlock

might be of interest to you to research the IRS building on some of the tapped out wiki sites.

EDIT : Oh and myself I'd much sooner see the glitches fixed.
  • zackscity
    32 posts
    edited September 2015
    i rather a task that lets me do something like

ALL 4H TASKS....

So i can press one button and all my people go to work.

I find it easier to clicking a bunch of thumb ups than re-clicking 4h, or 60m over and over..
  • edited September 2015

True, but the only gameplay is tapping. In order to keep players interested, EA tries to have as much tapping as possible. (Instead of quick 2 min sessions, they make you play for 5 mins to keep you engaged and thinking about the game when your not playing it. This is why the tutorials are so long, you don't have a large town to keep track of so they make you play for 30 mins.)

Tapping does not keep me interested. Tapping is grinding, period. It was fine early in the game when there wasn't much going on. But once you get a big town with upwards of 100 characters, it's boring, not interesting. The result is I log in less often.

What keeps me interested is designing, fun characters, and new characters/goals. Needing to spend 20+ minutes just tapping stuff every time I log in gets in the way of the actual fun stuff.

"Collect all" or more importantly "send all" buttons would let me focus on the other things, and thus make the game more fun.
  • jukan00
    2319 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    I've read that a feature for "set all" tasks for characters is coming soon or they at least found it in the files.
    That is what I really want and takes the most time for me.
    Of course I will miss all of that tapping. I only play TSTO so I have a reason to touch my mobile's screen. :lol:
  • mjmikulski
    47 posts Member
    edited September 2015

Nuking is a collect all, if the theme of the game is tapping shouldn't we have to tap every single item back into inventory only to tape every single item back of it?

edits separating quote from reply....
  • edited September 2015
    mjmikulski wrote:

Nuking is a collect all, if the theme of the game is tapping shouldn't we have to tap every single item back into inventory only to tape every single item back of it?

Yeah, and what's with the piles of money automatically collecting after we tap the building? Shouldn't we be required to tap each one of them too?

And being able to shift right from one neighbor to the next with one button? They're really taking away from all of our fun by not making us go back and forth to the neighbor list between each person.

I'm still trying to recover from the recent change that lets you collect both the character and the building payout with one tap. That doesn't allow me to spend nearly as much time playing the game.

:P
  • mjmikulski
    47 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    I want a save button, I hate switching between devices and getting the prompt that my other device didn't save my SF
  • wildminion
    555 posts Member
    edited September 2015

This (frankly ridiculous) argument against a collect all button makes me furious.

WE NEED A COLLECT ALL BUTTON.

WE NEED AN ASSIGN ALL BUTTON.

IF YOU DONT WANT IT, DONT SHITKICKING USE IT.

This forum is the very best place on the web for tolerating others opinions, but I've finally heard this argument once too often.

Some of us don't have unlimited time to spend on the game and NEED these things to help us continue playing.
    The alternative is that people like me who have lots of buildings and characters will simply quit........cos without these facilities ITS TOO MUCH LIKE WORK!!!!

• Shirtless_Willie
    895 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    Only reason I wouldn't mind seeing a collect all option is while I don't really mind tapping to collect each thing I do really dislike having to scroll all over the place trying to find everything that needs to be collected. That's the part that drags things out. I'd be perfectly fine with it if they just updated the character finder on the upper left to include characters with a completed task and buildings that need to be collected from. They already did it for the SH materials and the trash/recycling for the monorail so why not expand it?
  • drumnman
    1475 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    mjmikulski wrote:
    I want a save button, I hate switching between devices and getting the prompt that my other device didn't save my SF

Hit the Bart/Milhouse neighbor button. It accomplishes this by caching your game to the server!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!