EA Forums - Banner

Anybody else?

had this a few month ago, it will fix itself soon. you can try reinstalling the game that might help

Replies

• tappedout1996
    3045 posts
    edited September 2015
    I had this two weeks ago after I ran out of battery while I was playing the game. I fixed it by un-installing the game and re-installing it and it was fine. Hope this helps!
  • TwigletStyx
    1043 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    Have you tried logging out and then back in to Origin?
    Lately It Occurs To Me... What A Long Strange Trip It’s Been.
  • Willy9292
    1724 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    On an ios device uninstall then re-install. On Android go to settings, application manager ( or apps on older version ) look for Tapped Out. Click it. You should see force stop, clear data and clear cache. Force Stop and wait for the buttons to come back, they will grey out for a few seconds. Then clear DATA not cache. Wait again. When you run the app you will have to login and then it will do all updates. Wait for it to finish, don't try to use it before its updated. This is common on android devices when battery runs out. It does not have time to properly shut down so the app sees corrupt data, and starts from scratch. Almost always happens when you have no time or patience :wink:
    edit:typo
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.
  • Camismaster
    33 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    I did the uninstall reinstall route which worked for me, thank you all very much for the help. I've spent a lot of real money on this game and would be quite grumpy if I lost my town haha.
  • Grumpstown
    1361 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    I did the uninstall reinstall route which worked for me, thank you all very much for the help. I've spent a lot of real money on this game and would be quite grumpy if I lost my town haha.
    i see what you (unintentionally) did there ;) glad its all back to normal for you :)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.