EA Forums - Banner

How many women play TSTO?

Replies

• janis810
    196 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    Okay, me also then. I recognize some of my friends here, so just saying, I'm just saying.
  • rosesgirlnz
    4078 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    me
  • cherrysweatr
    243 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    Me! I pretty much game on any system but Tapped Out is really the only mobile game I consistently play.
  • patzmcm
    703 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    Me. Relatively new to computer games (@61). First game was Plants v. Zombies on pc maybe 8 years ago? then Angry Birds on phone. Hi to all my neighbors! Started TSTO in Dec. 2013.
  • jippy6048
    540 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    Me! Been playing since the end of August 2012. Son got me playing he gave up and now I play his town as well as another. :) Totally addicted.
  • RMVancleav710
    3540 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    jippy6048 wrote:
    Me! Been playing since the end of August 2012. Son got me playing he gave up and now I play his town as well as another. :) Totally addicted.

love your signature by the way!!! :mrgreen::wink:
    crawl to the finish ID. socialdisa56
  • DrWeim
    7 posts
    edited September 2015
    Me - been playing since December 2012.
  • pinkamina_pie0
    58 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    I'm a girl, my brother got me into the game but i'm way more into it then he is now.
  • jaztee123
    431 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    Me! I've been playing games since my first Game Boy and have stuck with Nintendo ever since. Deviating occasionally to anything Sim City related.
  • pinklittlebirdie
    867 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    I'm amazed at the a number of older women on here. We should also do an age poll. I'm 30.
    I think this is a good game for non serious gamers of any sex or gender because you can "win" at it just by time in the game.
    It's a good freemimum game. where you get the full experience as a free player and there are premimum currency is rare but not too rare. (my compeletly free town as Otto, Bumblebee man and Frink). the premimum currency enhances the game but isn't neccessary.
  • Ningyo42
    1465 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    Such an awesome overwhelming response to this thread! I'm really happy to see so many women playing this game, and with all the responses, I'm sorry to not reply personally to each of you!

I know, I have Homer as my avatar, but it's such a great gif. :)

Anyway, I've been gaming since I was little. I just finished a 4 hour session of GTA Online and Gears of War 3 on Xbox 360, and will likely never give up gaming. TSTO is somehow so addicting that I just can't pull away.

Some of you might have played in Minecraft with my ex, who I shared this account with months back, but now it's only me, me and just me. ^_^
  • edited September 2015
    I'm a woman and this is the only game I play. Who has time for any other game. This game is life ruining fun! Lol
  • starstrucsims
    344 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    I'm female. The Simpsons was a big part of my childhood and growing up, and I've been a big fan ever since. Most of my boyfriends (and now my husband) have been video game fans, so I've picked up some of that. I've never been much of a console gamer, but I used to be really into the Sims (on PC.) Now I pretty much just play games on my tablet.
  • nissa762
    1950 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    Another lady here. Wouldn't call myself a gamer. I've dabbled in various games since the 8-bit NES though. Also in my 30s.
  • hipmama197190
    288 posts
    edited September 2015
    I'm an Ovarian American!

I'm 45, and coming up on my 3rd Halloween, finishing up my second year. My son begged me to play, but he kind of fades in and out now.

Before this I mostly played word or puzzle games. I did get sucked into Frontierville for a while when Zynga was big on Facebook, but I got sick of all the feed-spamming and pixel-farming. I really didn't want to try this because I thought it would be more of the same, but I've been so happy with my experience here!
  • scskye
    102 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    I've played since 2012. When it started I think :-)
  • endeavour1626
    22 posts
    edited September 2015
    Me! :)

Been playing TSTO since February 2013. I'm a big PS3/PS4 gamer, and have been playing games on the PC since the late 80s (still remember playing King's Quest I on a floppy disk and when the computer ran on DOS :mrgreen: )
    Got into NES and SNES games in the early 90s, then PS1....

You could say I like playing video games :D
  • goshling
    17 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    Another Girl Gamer here. I love that there's so many older players. I'm 44 today!
  • organizmx66
    515 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    goshling wrote:
    Another Girl Gamer here. I love that there's so many older players. I'm 44 today!

Happy Birthday! :)
    D'oh!!
  • awez1
    408 posts New member
    edited September 2015
    goshling wrote:

Oh, happy birthday! You and my grandmother share a birthday <3
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.