EA Forums - Banner

How many women play TSTO?

Replies

• hipmama197190
    288 posts
    edited September 2015
    goshling wrote:
    Another Girl Gamer here. I love that there's so many older players. I'm 44 today!

Happy, Happy, Happy Birthday!!!!
  • missy_pepper
    55 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    Me too. 43 year old woman from Holland :D
  • pichu2727
    353 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    Happy Birthday, Goshling! Enjoy! :D
    Please PM first.
  • YodaFax
    123 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    Guess I has to be added to the female player list. Obviously younger than I feel, looking at the other replies, I'm only 39
    In this house, we obey the laws of thermodynamics!
  • Ningyo42
    1465 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    goshling wrote:
    Another Girl Gamer here. I love that there's so many older players. I'm 44 today!

Happy birthday! :D
  • 22steelpaw
    238 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    It's a game that you can't win where nothing blows up. What's really surprising is how many men play it.
  • brickevand408
    1822 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    Ningyo42 wrote:
    Such an awesome overwhelming response to this thread! I'm really happy to see so many women playing this game, and with all the responses, I'm sorry to not reply personally to each of you!

I know, I have Homer as my avatar, but it's such a great gif. :)

Anyway, I've been gaming since I was little. I just finished a 4 hour session of GTA Online and Gears of War 3 on Xbox 360, and will likely never give up gaming. TSTO is somehow so addicting that I just can't pull away.

Some of you might have played in Minecraft with my ex, who I shared this account with months back, but now it's only me, me and just me. ^_^

GTA? No no, give me a real game! Battlefield ! Yesterday was good, last game was 60/2 :mrgreen:
    My first acc have a k/d of 2.7 ( lvl colonel 140 maxout) (T.I.A.23)
    My uKn acc have a k/d of 5.32 (lvl 90 now) (Xx_uKn_T_I_A_xX

8)

@steel

Thats the reason I play TSTO, Battlefield is full concentration, TSTO is for me time out and play only fun.
  • Jennarke
    43 posts
    edited September 2015
    I'm a 24 year old woman and I've been playing TSTO for almost 2 years.
  • Donna4612
    367 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    Me. 58 yrs old.
    My son and daughter-in-law started me on this Dec 2012.
    My avatar used to be Pascal and now I have Toothless. Yes, I'm a grandma. :)
  • opalml869
    26 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    Hi, me too. Started playing TSTO when I got a new phone after the old one croaked. Just wanted to test out the awesome big screen with the pretty colors. Yeeeahhhh. Well, a nonstop year+ later, Hubby thinks I have a problem.
  • Banky71
    145 posts
    edited September 2015
    goshling wrote:

Have a happy birthday! I'm 44 as well but I'm not a girl but I do enjoy birthdays!
  • Ningyo42
    1465 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    GTA? No no, give me a real game! Battlefield ! Yesterday was good, last game was 60/2 :mrgreen:
    My first acc have a k/d of 2.7 ( lvl colonel 140 maxout) (T.I.A.23)
    My uKn acc have a k/d of 5.32 (lvl 90 now) (Xx_uKn_T_I_A_xX

8)

@steel

Thats the reason I play TSTO, Battlefield is full concentration, TSTO is for me time out and play only fun.
    I've never really gotten into Battlefield, but I've only tried what Microsoft have given us for free. I'm more for Halo, when it comes to FPS. I know I'm in the minority there. :) GTA Online is a lot of fun to me, but it's hard to get the four people needed to go through an entire heist, so we can only do the small things like missions, and it's so hard to play with randoms. They are either rude or won't put on their headset to cooperate on something like a heist.

I agree on TSTO. Great to relax with, and oddly engaging. :)

Edited to correct tons of auto correct fun. :)

Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Donna4612
    367 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    opalml869 wrote:
    Hubby thinks I have a problem.

You're not alone.
    He sees the bill when I buy donuts. I just grin at him. :)
  • smohqy
    2111 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    Not me.

But you can add my wife to the list. My daughter, too, but she's a girl, not a woman. Molzpink started playing about a month or so after I started, when her curiosity about my excitement killed the cat, so to speak. Donut expenses joined the list on our budget shortly after. :mrgreen:
  • xamovo
    296 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    I am woman, hear me roar.

I am old enough to have watched since Ullman, but not so old that I got all the jokes. Well, I still don't get all the jokes, but that's out of sheer volume and pockets of ignorance, not out of youth.
  • lee67628
    818 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    My ex still play TSTO daily...I login almost everyday to tap her town... Gosh, I miss her dearly.
    TSTO Completionist since 2012
  • hot4daryldixon
    355 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    Girl here. What I've wondered is what the average age range is on the tapped out players.
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    Girl here. What I've wondered is what the average age range is on the tapped out players.

Poll in 2014 had the forum average at 35. Youngest was 13. Oldest was over 70.

• LisaSimpsonOH
    466 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    Another female player here. I liked the town-building aspect of Farmville, but the spamming and lack of character play annoyed me. I've been a long-time Simpsons fan (yes, especially Lisa), so I was excited to see this game. I spend way too much time and money on this silly game, but I love it.
  • mimi12810912
    96 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    33 and I've been playing for 1 1/2 years. I'm not a gamer anymore but I play Tapped Out and FGQFS. I usually just do puzzles or mind-numbing Bejeweled.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.