EA Forums - Banner

Nuke after Monorail?

2Next

Replies

• larsyuipo
    1137 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    I nuked my town but dont really like some of the things ive done. So i'm probably gonna nuke again. I should have reconstructed my town.
  • msrednotdead
    42 posts
    edited September 2015
    I just got my billion in Springfield heights and got the rail yard so decided to nuke so I can redesign now that all goals are completed before next event.........pressed the nuke button once, twice, thrice and again, then game exited out and my town is not nuked..........it won't even let me nuke my town even after me braving myself to do it :evil:
  • Banky71
    145 posts
    edited September 2015
    I just got my billion in Springfield heights and got the rail yard so decided to nuke so I can redesign now that all goals are completed before next event.........pressed the nuke button once, twice, thrice and again, then game exited out and my town is not nuked..........it won't even let me nuke my town even after me braving myself to do it :evil:

*moral support* Try it again! You can do be brave and strong. It will all work out in the end!
  • msrednotdead
    42 posts
    edited September 2015
    Banky71 wrote:

*moral support* Try it again! You can do be brave and strong. It will all work out in the end!

Thank you for your support, it worked, I now only have the project board, the krusty shuttle and the heights reality and the heights crafting shops. Off now to add bit by bit.
  • Rich0913
    1637 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    I plan on nuking once event is gone, and the loading zone falls back to center, if there is such a thing anymore? Meaning with SH? I'm about 100 million away from the billion mark getting the last prize there.

Im planning my town layout in my head (scary I know, but we are headed into halloween :mrgreen: )
    and taking screen shots of places I may use. Once everything gets stored, I'm gonna see what can be put into krustyland, freeing up room in Springfield.

• cdepast
    2462 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    I don't think I'll ever nuke. Not sure I could recover.
  • dmariet16
    189 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    Oh yea! I had to nuke! No way am I dragging decorations all over my town to attempt a remodel! I don't have that kind of patience ?
  • hipmama197190
    288 posts
    edited September 2015
    bgfujino wrote:
    Seriously thinking of it but worried I may get frustrated and give up all together :x

I've been there before. Don't give up! Take a break if you need to, but come back. ((((((((((bgfujino))))))))))

L_B_123XD wrote:
    Going to wait until I get all the heights land, otherwise ill just have o redo it all again in a few months

I hadn't considered that, we can't just nuke Springfield Heights individually, can we? Hmmmmmm, something to ponder....
    I was considering it. I haven't been able to buy up all the land expansions yet, so I may wait for that instead.

Also worth pondering.....

hughejars wrote:
    I nuked at the start of this event knowing it was going to require a major redesign 8)

I need more "think ahead" in my skill set. I'm always noticing stuff that would have been great to do AFTER I should have done it. Has your rebuild been going well?

Hey neighbor! :) Thank you, Pinky is awesome, always so cheery.
    I always love visiting your town, One of the best designs of my neighbors.
    I'm excited to see what you do with it after nuking :D

Awww, thank you! I don't really try to design anything, except the park. The park makes me happy. I'll be glad when we have some down time and I can get my park party rolling properly again. :-)

I love Pinky Pie, too. She's always happy and enthusiastic, and does anything she can to make everyone else feel the same. :D
    Rich0913 wrote:
    I plan on nuking once event is gone, and the loading zone falls back to center, if there is such a thing anymore? Meaning with SH? I'm about 100 million away from the billion mark getting the last prize there.

Im planning my town layout in my head (scary I know, but we are headed into halloween :mrgreen: )
    and taking screen shots of places I may use. Once everything gets stored, I'm gonna see what can be put into krustyland, freeing up room in Springfield.

I've been doing the same thing, trying to figure out when I want to put things, what buildings sort of go together.

When I nuked before (accidentally, my toddler helped) I went to Krustyland and put everything there that I could. It was easy to tell because I just opened my inventory while in KL and it showed me everything eligible to place. It was so much easier than trying to figure it out from the things I had already placed in Springfield!

That brings up another question, where will the Landing Zone be? And will it be stable now, or keep moving with new events? I'm cool either way, but it's good to know so I don't spend so much time making mine pretty if it won't necessarily be seen....
  • Lady-Yuna04
    22 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    I was considering it. I haven't been able to buy up all the land expansions yet, so I may wait for that instead.

I want to do the same planning, buy all the land expansions for land and water because I wanted to make my Squidport pretty big and use the other side.

I just hope I can complete that Monorail task before it goes, because I had to give up quiet a few donuts to catch up to Act Three :( and I'm on part 9 of it... just need to squeeze that last part.

I visited one friend's town who had combined all three Monorails together, if I just buy the land expansion or fix the Springfield Heights with clear land without any trash on the ground then I'll go from there.

How has everyone found the Monorail event?
  • brickevand408
    1822 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    No, Allready did that and dont wanna redrawn all on paper again ...
    Whit the new land I can move sections so for the moment no need to.
  • CamieSpice
    47 posts
    edited September 2015
    Just nuked...

Finished the Monorail event.. instantaneously nuked my town. Starting to get things like SH organized and trying to remember to keep what I liked from my old town active in the new one.

Its going to take forever to get everything back the way I want/like it.

I feel as if I have so much room in my town now. I am sure in like 3 days I will want to take back this statement.
  • jbelknap
    57 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    I've nuked twice. Once because my town was a mess with random stuff here, there, and everywhere. I wanted something nice for my start screen. I nuked again after I got all the land for SH. I wanted to put my mansions ove there and I didn't want to keep all the SH stuff in SH and trying to shuffle everything around seemed impossible. Plus I wanted room for my forest which had been clear cut to accommodate new stuff. I've given up on my start start screen. Ever time I get my park centered, they add more land or have an event item dictate the start screen. So my start screen is whatever it is. My SF isn't perfect and I still have several areas that need work, but it looks so much better than it did. I'm going to shuffle for the time being. I've got a good start on incorporating the monorail into my town. It'll take a while to get the tracks I need, but I'll keep grinding for recyclables.

If you still have toxic waste, it won't get stored. You may want to stick some in strategic places before you nuke. Trying to navigate with no landmarks is tricky and I deffinately nuked on a Friday night when I didn't have much planned for the weekend so I could get it back in shape relatively quickly. I also did KL first so I got an idea of what I was getting myself into. Good luck!
  • Rich0913
    1637 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    tomorrow when the load point changes, I plan on nuking and beginning my new Springfield.
  • Rich0913
    1637 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    It's been 2 days since I started rebuilding, I like how it's looking so far. there's enough buildings for neighbors taps, and I am seeing some handshakes, but know I'm missing some do to the building reset glitch.

I'm rediscovering some of the fun in this game.
  • Krazykarl12
    48 posts
    edited September 2015
    Designing is what I love most about this game. The events and all that are fine but I could just nuke and redesign monthly. I just wish I had more friends who felt the same. 90% of my neighbors have towns with no purpose and it's hard for me to want to visit them. I need inspiration!!!
  • torontomom606
    9 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    I nuked. Started redesigning and nuked again because I didn't like what I did. Did that 5 more times. Worst. Idea. Ever. If I ever get it set up, I hereby swear never to nuke again.
  • awez1
    408 posts New member
    edited September 2015

That brings up another question, where will the Landing Zone be? And will it be stable now, or keep moving with new events? I'm cool either way, but it's good to know so I don't spend so much time making mine pretty if it won't necessarily be seen....

THIS IS WHAT'S DRIVING ME CRAZY RIGHT NOW. right now, my landing zone has moved 15-20ish squares to the left/west/whatever since i'm assuming SH is now adding to the total land and altering where "center" is.... I don't mind landing zones changing during events but in between I want a landing zone that looks nice and not a cluster of whatevers like right now :(
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.