EA Forums - Banner

Last 24+ hours of the Monorail Event

2Next

Replies

• anaquarind
    1494 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    With the Rail Yard task of 5 donuts/week, it's real tempting to get Jesse just to help out with that. But don't really want the character...

Decisions, decisions.
    Always looking to add active forum members! But please PM me first.
  • edited September 2015
    I hope they give us 2/3 days extra to allow for all the freezing problems we've had :?
  • johde68
    203 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    I hope they give us 2/3 days extra to allow for all the freezing problems we've had :?

If you're still freezing, try storing the monorail stations. That's what finally fixed it for me. You won't get possums but at least you can play.

Right now, I'm trying to decide what I want to do today. I got the Rail Yard yesterday after 3 days of constant freezing on monorail related tasks then 2 days of steady tapping. I got 1 piece of Rail Yard track and I could possibly get a second. But, I'm thinking it would be better to build up my resources for next week. This evening is my 5th day 5,000 B&W bonus. It would get me 1 piece of track. I'm thinking about chancing it and waiting until the take down update so I hopefully get a mystery box instead.
  • obake-odori
    650 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    jukan00 wrote:
    bradyc79 wrote:
    jukan00 wrote:
    -You forgot about the Ants.
    Must resist buying all four....will, starting to weaken.....donuts... slipping through my calloused fingers...

I dont see whats so special about the ants.
    I consider them a waste of good halloween donuts.
    Perhaps you can enlighten me as to their value and what i would be missing out if i didnt get them :-)

I'd like to know as well. Also, is it really necessary to buy all 4? Or is a couple ok?

Well, to quote Bart Simpson "“Lis, in these crazy, topsy-turvy times, who’s to say what’s right or wrong?"

I can't explain what drives the hearts of men. It may not be for everyone. I've got a reserve set aside for Halloween as well... But don't you think these guys go well with Halloween? And just imagine what they'll look like with snow on them...

Oh no! You just sold me on them. Well off I go to get some ants!
  • roperlego859
    487 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    Here's to hoping the speculated IRS building and job manager come tomorrow
  • lowjeff783
    367 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    Got everything except for the krusty station. I opted not to get that though I might change my mind quickly
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    Here's to hoping the speculated IRS building and job manager come tomorrow

I would speculate that the IRS building would be part of an SH update, but I speculate the job manager would be part of a future level update. In any case either or both are welcome by me. I am so ready to take down this event!
  • lowjeff783
    367 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    Trying to get 12k blueprints in the next 7 hours to get the final weekly rail yard prize
  • frigidiceman
    139 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    With now knowing we can get more rails...is Jesse Grass worth the 100 donuts?

Thoughts/opinions?
  • snowyriver32
    1528 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    With now knowing we can get more rails...is Jesse Grass worth the 100 donuts?

Thoughts/opinions?

Its my opinion that he is worth the 100 donuts. I like to collect characters and he was an easy buy for me.
    The introductory quest line was short but he can be used at any of the scrap piles (trash/metal/plastic/glass).

I cant tell you if his tasks are indoor/outdoor since hes hard at work gathering for me for the moment. :D
  • frigidiceman
    139 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    Its my opinion that he is worth the 100 donuts. I like to collect characters and he was an easy buy for me.
    The introductory quest line was short but he can be used at any of the scrap piles (trash/metal/plastic/glass).

I cant tell you if his tasks are indoor/outdoor since hes hard at work gathering for me for the moment. :D

Thanks snow. Although i am not huge on character only buys, at least this character has a long term return on value (scrap piles) and i am assuming he will be counted as a kid for halloween. Heres hoping he walks around in a bloody cow costume lol
  • AARONRTD
    1820 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    Well the event timer is done but you can still collect prizes (if your still up) but for how long?
  • LPNintendoITA
    11661 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    for at least like 10 hours but this afternoon i'll already see what's up with the removal update and post it on wikisimpsons if they release it. i'll see what they do later and report back
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.