EA Forums - Banner

How many rail pieces did you end up with?

Since you've got the Railyard you can continue to manufacture rails after the event finishes so you should end up with whatever kind of Monorail that you want.

Replies

• flexster741
    352 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    When I try to do a project, I get the message that I've gotten all the weekly prizes.
  • hughejars
    587 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    Not nearly enough to go around my SF. Thankfully I have the depot so we can manufacture after the event :P
  • flexster741
    352 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    hughejars wrote:
    Not nearly enough to go around my SF. Thankfully I have the depot so we can manufacture after the event :P

Not in the forums much anymore. Where was the news stating that we could continue making pieces after the event?
  • barryriddl474
    4821 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    hughejars wrote:

Not in the forums much anymore. Where was the news stating that we could continue making pieces after the event?

If you have the rail yard, you'll be able to craft (16, I think) track sections each week even after the event. It will be the only way to make them when the event ends tonight.
  • blackgryphon9999
    661 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    How much track? Not nearly enough. Straight pieces, EA, please... I have 40 curved pieces sitting in storage that I'm going to need to use.
  • flexster741
    352 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    hughejars wrote:

If you have the rail yard, you'll be able to craft (16, I think) track sections each week even after the event. It will be the only way to make them when the event ends tonight.

Thanks for the information neighbor. :)
  • Linkwick
    956 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    Currently have 115:
    *72 from 3 sets of prizes
    *27 bonus ones (Act 1 = 10, Act 2 = 14, Act 3 =3)
    *16 from Rail Yard for this week.

Can't be buggered breaking 'em down to track types.
  • ghallmark814
    2337 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    Trying to "compete" in Tapped out is like trying to PVP with all cheat modes enabled.. Why bother.

Just enjoy the game, it will not make you're peen grow but you get a lot of satisfaction from a great bunch of forum people and a game that makes you laugh from time to time.
  • lowjeff783
    367 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    I tried to count but got dizzy lol
  • johncolombo
    11503 posts Senior Moderator
    edited September 2015
    I hate the maths but I have plenty, thank you.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • LisaSimpsonOH
    458 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    All of mine are out, so that I max out on possums, so I don't have a count. But not nearly enough straight pieces and too many S-curves and turns.
  • wadebear
    4183 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    Running two towns.

Town A:

Long: 65
    Short: 20
    Ess: 12
    Curve: 26
    Total: 123

Town B:

Long: 57
    Short: 18
    Ess: 13
    Curve: 33
    Total: 121

I don't know how I came up short in town B. I was doing everything in tandem.
  • wadebear
    4183 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    Trying to "compete" in Tapped out is like trying to PVP with all cheat modes enabled.. Why bother.
    We''re not competing, we're comparing. It's like when you came home from Trick-or-Treating and counted all your candy.

I just wish we could trade the stuff we don't want for stuff we do.
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    I have the minimum amount that could be earned from getting all prizes. I didn't make much effort to get more after that. Now that I have the rail yard I will be able to get more. At this point it doesn't matter because it slows my game too much to have them out.
  • namuori
    14 posts
    edited September 2015
    Long: 54
    Short: 17
    Curved: 28
    S-shape: 8

Total: 107

I've gotten this just as I completed the weekly prize from the Rail Yard. I entered the Monorail Update a week after it started, so it's not too shabby.

I was finally able to connect all three (non-donut) station/terminals into one loop that goes around the town, with one curved piece to spare. I'm thinking of eventually making three separate loops as I earn more pieces from the Rail Yard.
  • AARONRTD
    1805 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    What I got as of now.

Total: 130
    C 30
    S 16
    Sc 12
  • C0rgano
    442 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    All of mine are out, so that I max out on possums, so I don't have a count. But not nearly enough straight pieces and too many S-curves and turns.

maybe prof Frink can invent the 'track straightener' machine so we can run the curve/s-curve tracks through it and make them straight

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.