EA Forums - Banner

What changed with the Monorail Takedown / IRS Update? (September 15th)

where is this icon button :0

My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord

Replies

• LPNintendoITA
    11610 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    when IRC building is released and this bullcrap is fixed it'll probably appear.
  • larsyuipo
    1137 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    when IRC building is released and this bullcrap is fixed it'll probably appear.

awesome :D can't wait. Also I hope this stuff will be resolved soon. the game works for me on android tho
  • cool2006
    780 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    whats the irs update?
  • Excruciator69
    697 posts
    edited September 2015
    How do I turn off automatic update on iOS?
  • MrPMPisBeefy
    170 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    How do I turn off automatic update on iOS?

Settings -> iTunes Store and apps -> toggle auto update off for apps
  • AcesBlue
    42 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    Just to confirm does this mean our bonus has now been reset to before we started buying tennis courts?
  • LPNintendoITA
    11610 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    nope only the text changed. their effect has not changed at all
  • AcesBlue
    42 posts Member
    edited September 2015

Is there any precedent as to how EA will react to this oversight? Assuming it is an error those that got the bonus get to keep the bonus or would they reset it. I've been stock piling them since I read your post but wondering if maybe I just got trolled.
  • Linkwick
    956 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    AcesBlue wrote:
    Is there any precedent as to how EA will react to this oversight? Assuming it is an error those that got the bonus get to keep the bonus or would they reset it. I've been stock piling them since I read your post but wondering if maybe I just got trolled.
    I'd guess at them keeping the bonus, but changing the price back to donuts for future purchases.
    EA are usually more inclined to leave freemium players with a small win & restore the status quo, rather than bite the hand that feeds 'em (reduce a premium purchase back to in-game currency).
  • AcesBlue
    42 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    Linkwick wrote:
    AcesBlue wrote:
    I'd guess at them keeping the bonus, but changing the price back to donuts for future purchases.
    EA are usually more inclined to leave freemium players with a small win & restore the status quo, rather than bite the hand that feeds 'em (reduce a premium purchase back to in-game currency).

That's kind of what I figured/hope for. In that case I am now off monorail and gonna grind SPH like its the first day and I want to be a billionaire by the second day!
  • rolybert7
    2776 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    Is it fixed
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.