11570 posts Senior Moderator
What was the issue anyway?
Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ

Replies

• johncolombo
    edited September 2015
    What was the issue anyway?

many players had reported that their games had rolled back to level 56 and they lost characters and buildings.
  • Banky71
    145 posts
    edited September 2015
    You should be Mod/guinea pig. Thanks for keeping us in the loop.
  • empathy77
    4191 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    Question about the 5 donuts awarded with the 5th task of the rail yard. You say that re-syncing awards the tracks, has anyone noticed if the donuts are being awarded too?
  • smohqy
    2111 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    Banky71 wrote:
    You should be Mod/guinea pig. Thanks for keeping us in the loop.

In the loop and out of the poop!

Thanx, mods!
  • devilhunt1449
    3726 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    Cheers for the heads up, but think I'll hang on for now as I'm almost got another track piece with whistle and bells :)
  • vetteeater
    721 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    ya my rail yard reset but who cares really. I'm more annoyed with the constant "hit retry" screen
  • Osg00d
    261 posts
    edited September 2015
    I updated (didnt read the forum before)

No roll back no problems, only not finding my quimbypools in storage (had 4) but i just nuked prior the update so my storage is full now

Not happy that i gave some of my freemium donuts to the tennis court thought :x

Edit: my house farm was cleared by itself and no cash or xp gained :shock:
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • XBL-Heretic
    1228 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    the entire moderation team has updated with no problems other than blue prints going over the count with no monorail track awarded. Visit the neighbor screen and then track is rewarded and counter goes back to normal. We have found nothing missing and are all at level 57. Update at your own risk, but we just did and are fine.

Which platforms did the mod team upgrade on? Android, iOS, and kindle?
  • thatdonald845
    1606 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    Good to hear, team moderation. :thumbup:

giphy.gif
  • mandiepaxton
    256 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    I'm still stuck on level 56 after the update... not happy I've lost my level 57 but hope it'll be back to normal soon.

Would be nice of EA to issue an update on what's what though.

Mands xxx
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    Thanks! :D
  • johncolombo
    edited September 2015
    the entire moderation team has updated with no problems other than blue prints going over the count with no monorail track awarded. Visit the neighbor screen and then track is rewarded and counter goes back to normal. We have found nothing missing and are all at level 57. Update at your own risk, but we just did and are fine.

Neo and I are iOS, not sure about the others. I think Direwolf is too.
  • jsbj69203
    21 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    I updated on my Kindle Fire and my level and amounts stayed the same but 29 characters I already owned are back in the store. I tried the store/unstore of their building trick and I got the character back but half my town went blank and when I synchronized it fixed that but the character was back in the store again. I did reinstall but it is still acting the same.
  • cdepast
    2462 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    I went for it. So far so good. Everything looks fine.
  • shawn59736
    540 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    empathy77 wrote:
    Question about the 5 donuts awarded with the 5th task of the rail yard. You say that re-syncing awards the tracks, has anyone noticed if the donuts are being awarded too?

I had to contact ea to get my donuts. I'm still owed 8 pieces of track though.
  • direwolf987
    7450 posts Member
    edited September 2015

Yes, iOS. I use an iPhone 6 mainly and a iPad Air on occasions, and both work fine.
  • XBL-Heretic
    1228 posts Member
    edited September 2015

Thanks much, John. I'm on iOS as well, and did not update yesterday.

According to my wife, I'm not too bright. Since I see you-all jumping off this cliff, i guess I'll jump too :) Look out beloooowwww...
  • XBL-Heretic
    1228 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    Woo-hoo! I jumped off the cliff, and survived the fall!

Looks good so far, stayed on level 57, not missing any content or characters. I visited johncolombo and neosec and was able to collect and vandalize. One thing I noticed is when I first load my town, my lz is center of my town. When I visit a friend, the lz is their SH Tunnel, and when I return to my town from the friends screen the lz is SH Tunnel in my town as well. This was consistent across three game sessions with hard kills between each session.

Update #1: rail yard seems to be working fine. I was sitting on three jobs that required glass. I collected from the glass depot without speeding up and was able to do enough to earn the three piece pack. I received the 3 pack (2 curves and 1 S - yay! /s) in my inventory. Friend visits to me seem to be working - I was vandalized by a great neighboreeno. Finally, taxes and receipts are not being auto collected.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • wyendn
    310 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    I signed out of my town then updated app. Signed in and all is fine. Mini iPad
  • johncolombo
    edited September 2015
    jsbj69203 wrote:
    I updated on my Kindle Fire and my level and amounts stayed the same but 29 characters I already owned are back in the store. I tried the store/unstore of their building trick and I got the character back but half my town went blank and when I synchronized it fixed that but the character was back in the store again. I did reinstall but it is still acting the same.

Very sorry to hear. I'm guessing kindle may have been slow with the update patch?
    I would contact ea pronto !!!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.