EA Forums - Banner

EA, Please Let Me Trade My Track Pieces

Well, 4 curved pieces kinda make 2 straight pieces :D

Replies

• smohqy
    2111 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    My daughter will gladly trade you. She wants her monorail to be as twisty-turny as possible.
  • anaquarind
    1494 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    If you get the railyard, I don't think it will matter, you'll soon have way too many of every track type. Just have to be patient...
    Always looking to add active forum members! But please PM me first.
  • blackgryphon9999
    685 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    Trading track pieces would be wonderful. I have 40 curved pieces for which I have no use, but I need about another 50 straight pieces.
  • empathy77
    4191 posts Member
    edited September 2015

Valid point
  • tgyberg70
    250 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    Ya, if I get ONE more bent piece, I'm going to bring it to EA HQ and hit people with it! :x
  • Banky71
    145 posts
    edited September 2015
    They should make it a bulding like a track manipulator. You can put track into the machine and pick the shape you want it to come out .
  • direwolf987
    7450 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    Banky71 wrote:
    They should make it a bulding like a track manipulator. You can put track into the machine and pick the shape you want it to come out .

That is a good idea :thumbup:
  • Excruciator69
    697 posts
    edited September 2015

It's not a roller coaster! Save it for Krustyland! :P
  • direwolf987
    7450 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    The random track pieces don't really bother me. What really bother me is that the monorail goes in a counterclockwise direction and would much prefer it to go in a clockwise direction.
  • Banky71
    145 posts
    edited September 2015
    The random track pieces don't really bother me. What really bother me is that the monorail goes in a counterclockwise direction and would much prefer it to go in a clockwise direction.

I couldn't agree more.
  • ZAINH17__ZSH
    2737 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    For the Ahead of the Track Bonus they should a made a wheel game with the slimmest part of the wheel being a straight piece and the largest part a short piece.

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
  • slruser007
    18 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    Totally agree! I am only receiving curved or short pieces from the Railyard jobs. Please let us select the type of piece we need, or introduce a way to trade them. Thought this was going to be a fun project, but it seems to be more of a hassle now. Help, EA!
  • empathy77
    4191 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    They should add a "Track Bender" section to the rail yard, even if it costs recycling currency to use it. I know one guy who would approve.

Bender_Rodriguez.png
  • direwolf987
    7450 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    empathy77 wrote:
    They should add a "Track Bender" section to the rail yard, even if it costs recycling currency to use it. I know one guy who would approve.

Bender_Rodriguez.png

This is a fantastic idea...

16-02-Dumb-and-Dumber-quotes.gif
  • petehd14
    2769 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    I'm almost done with this week's tasks. So far only two of the tracks are useful to me. I haven't updated, so maybe I can squeeze out another bonus one. That's going to cost me another 2000 b&ws though.
  • stevieort
    617 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    Post-update I've already hit 4 of the five weekly tasks. AND NOT A SINGLE STRAIGHT TRACK IN THE BUNCH! The odds of the mystery prizes should be tweaked, at least a little.
  • MrPMPisBeefy
    170 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    tgyberg70 wrote:
    Ya, if I get ONE more bent piece, I'm going to bring it to EA HQ and hit people with it! :x

This made me laugh and almost spill my afternoon coffee. Thank you. :lol:
  • slruser007
    18 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    stevieort wrote:
    Post-update I've already hit 4 of the five weekly tasks. AND NOT A SINGLE STRAIGHT TRACK IN THE BUNCH! The odds of the mystery prizes should be tweaked, at least a little.

I am in the same situation....just finished task 4 for the week and received only a curve and short pieces. Cmon EA! What gives? My monorail is on hold until I receive some decent straight pieces. Nuts!
  • blackgryphon9999
    685 posts Member
    edited September 2015

If the ends of the track aren't connected in a loop, the train goes both ways.
  • truvoo
    59 posts
    edited September 2015

That's weird, mine seems to go clockwise only.

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.