Screenshot_2015-09-17-07-38-59_zpsosttbddz.png
  • beeson1987
    148 posts Member
    edited September 2015
  • LPNintendoITA
    11610 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    Photobucket is totally weird and posting pictures doesnt really work sorry but by clicking the link i saw it
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • edited September 2015
    I've had MUCH better luck using imgur.com to post stuff.

It's a lot more streamlined too, so you don't have all the superfluous junk and menus that Photobucket blasts all over their site. It's also got a built-in meme generator which I get tons of use out of. 8)
  • ForumNerds
    2455 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    beeson1987 wrote:

(Not sure that worked because I can't "preview" ... but hopefully it shows up now. )
  • beeson1987
    148 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    Yes thats it, the problem im trying to show is that ive got the bowlarama, but lost barney, and the build menu is telling me i can buy it. Its also done the same for hank scorpio, cookie kwan, dolph, comic book guy, rev, martin and some others, 18 i think last time i counted. Surely this isnt just happening to my sf. Only happens since the update.
  • jsbj69203
    21 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    Same thing happened to me yesterday when I updated. I'm missing 28 characters at last count. A few other people have mentioned the same issue in the bugs forums here.
  • LPNintendoITA
    11610 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    have you tried removing monorail tracks from water?
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • ForumNerds
    2455 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    beeson1987 wrote:
    Yes thats it, the problem im trying to show is that ive got the bowlarama, but lost barney, and the build menu is telling me i can buy it. Its also done the same for hank scorpio, cookie kwan, dolph, comic book guy, rev, martin and some others, 18 i think last time i counted. Surely this isnt just happening to my sf. Only happens since the update.

I'll wait to see whether the remove-tracks-from-water issue LPNintendo just asked you about is the problem ...

But meanwhile, could you clarify a few things for me?

Do you mean these problems began at your initial, take-down update, and you just hadn't updated until now?

Or are you saying that you did the original take-down update without having these problems, but now after the latest update, these things happened for the first time?

Thanks!
  • jsbj69203
    21 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    have you tried removing monorail tracks from water?

I just went to try that and all my characters were back. :?
  • beeson1987
    148 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    Mine started with the initial takedown update.
  • wildminion
    552 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    Level 57, just endured the forced update.

Now my rail yard is not giving out prizes - latest one was 50,000 b&w. Went above 50,000 yet it did NOT give me any tracks.

Not sure how many characters I've lost, if any. I'll go check now.
  • gregbuc350
    198 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    You've convinced me to wait until later to update...
  • beeson1987
    148 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    Sorted my game, i had a lot of track pieces in water. Moved them and all is good again. As for railyard not paying out, if you reach the quota then go into friends or kl and back you will get the prize.
    Thanks for the help everyone.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.