EA Forums - Banner

The SW19 Club

Prev1
i would like to if i knew what it was
My choice for all my Tapped Out news and troll-free friendly chat is the EA officially approved Tapped Out UK :)

Replies

• thatdonald845
    1598 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    SW19 = Wimbledon tennis club. OP was being cryptic.
  • 74hands
    449 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    SW19 = Wimbledon tennis club. OP was being cryptic.

To avoid any Imperial entanglements IYSWIM
    My choice for all my Tapped Out news and troll-free friendly chat is the EA officially approved Tapped Out UK :)
  • ghallmark814
    2337 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    Shhhh...
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    Yep. As soon as LPN mentioned that change I was all over it.
    Tennis, anyone? :mrgreen:

[Edit: Not like this is a secret. People have been talking about it openly on the forum since LPN's post. And EA already knows about it because they changed the info text.]
  • 74hands
    449 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    Yep. As soon as LPN mentioned that change I was all over it.
    Tennis, anyone? :mrgreen:

[Edit: Not like this is a secret. People have been talking about it openly on the forum since LPN's post. And EA already knows about it because they changed the info text.]

Yes...but JUST the text.
  • jasonxenakisgt
    82 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    Still wondering from anyone who has updated if the increased percentage is retroactively removed or if just future tennis courts don't get the % bonus. Anyone have this answer?
  • 74hands
    449 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    I've updated without change.
  • drprimo
    259 posts
    edited September 2015
    Still wondering from anyone who has updated if the increased percentage is retroactively removed or if just future tennis courts don't get the % bonus. Anyone have this answer?

It was reported that it was still there. Also that ones purchased after the update still have it, just not stated in the store text.

I have acquired 20 so far.
  • jasonxenakisgt
    82 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    74hands wrote:
    I've updated without change.

Great, thanks! I will keep grinding out tennis courts then :D
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    oh now i know what you mean

i have been making courts as fast as i can

thought it might be something else
  • MAH1N
    20 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    Does this answer your question? :mrgreen:

83251587-9E2B-47F1-8CF5-7D49FFA160EF_zpsyetlpgit.png
  • CamieSpice
    47 posts
    edited September 2015
    I have like 16 so far.....

:)
  • mystery2mi
    2359 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    I have never house-farmed, but now have a tennis court farm in an unused corner of SH. I wish that they were smaller so I could hide them all behind buildings. My multiplier has gone up by 77%! :shock:
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    mystery2mi wrote:
    I have never house-farmed, but now have a tennis court farm in an unused corner of SH. I wish that they were smaller so I could hide them all behind buildings. My multiplier has gone up by 77%! :shock:

Nice!

Conjecture... If we get the IRS building then depending on how it works it might be profitable to put it inside a house farm. Then upgrade it to increase the radius to cover more of the farm. :) Depending on how that building works it might work better in a house farm with houses that come due more often.

• johde68
    203 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    I upgraded and still working on my own version of Wimbledon. Maybe I should use some of the Tap Ball seating to finish off the look. With everyone still working for rail yard doughnuts it's going a little slow. First I need more coffee then I need more pills.
  • CLWggg
    181 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    johde68 wrote:
    First I need more coffee then I need more pills.

What, crafting or IRL? :wink:
  • 74hands
    449 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    Still in play in SW19 after L58 update. Couple more and I'll stop, then I just have to find permanent spots for 35 courts. :shock:
  • jukan00
    2320 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    This club is finished right? I still have the multiplier from previous courts but now the text doesn't say you get a bonus.
    (or is EA being sneaky and it's there but not mentioned?)
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    jukan00 wrote:
    This club is finished right? I still have the multiplier from previous courts but now the text doesn't say you get a bonus.

it still adds to the multiplier
  • jukan00
    2320 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    jukan00 wrote:

it still adds to the multiplier

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.