EA Forums - Banner

Railyard question?

As far as I know for now it's just track that can be won, but who knows what EA might or might not decide to do later in the game.

Replies

• goldenredp961
    84 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    At the moment, tracks only. But if we're getting any more terminals, I'd reckon we will get them from the shop, unless EA has any other ideas.
  • hughejars
    587 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    ....as in more donut grabbing ideas :roll:
  • ItalianoRacer
    145 posts
    edited September 2015
    I hope not ! I have way too many tracks [388 straight I believe] and way too many terminals at the moment !
  • avince7
    2 posts
    edited September 2015
    I hope not ! I have way too many tracks [388 straight I believe] and way too many terminals at the moment !

How did you get so many straight tracks? I literally am bombarded with curve tracks.
  • blackgryphon9999
    657 posts Member
    edited September 2015

How did you get so many straight tracks? I would love to have even a third of them!!!!!
  • mjmikulski
    47 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    I hate that i've been done with the railyard and have had to wait for like 4 days before it resets.....this is bogus and i'm not even using donuts.
  • avince7
    2 posts
    edited September 2015
    mjmikulski wrote:
    I hate that i've been done with the railyard and have had to wait for like 4 days before it resets.....this is bogus and i'm not even using donuts.

I am with you on this one. My issue with the rail is that you hardly get any tracks when you complete the tasks, sorry the mystery tracks are worthless all I get are curves.
  • Willy9292
    1650 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    Big agree on the curves. Of 1, 2,3,5 and 5 last week I got one straight track. Really??
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.
  • barryriddl474
    4818 posts Member
    edited September 2015

Unless your 388 straight pieces is a typo, I call bullspit/**** if you're saying that these were acquired through legal means, even with the beneficial glitches.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!