EA Forums - Banner

Sale of mystery box item.

2Next

Replies

• 00-marco_rosas
    656 posts
    edited September 2015
    I was going to write about this. EA disabled the selling of almost all premium items. (Maybe one or two slipped through.) You can't even sell white fences. It's kind of annoying but most people who sell premium items do do so by mistake.
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    10 donuts for me also. How funny!
    :)
  • Katie7617
    113 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    I got 10 donuts in my first box too. Guess I know what I'm getting in a few days.
  • cjryder625
    1425 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    Put me in the "10 donuts and a billboard" club as well. Apparently the mystery box is not much of a "mystery". :?

and me!! Am I the only one who has not won a Lard lads yet?
    I love my computer...all my friends live in it
  • rcb918417
    39 posts
    edited September 2015
    cjryder625 wrote:
    Put me in the "10 donuts and a billboard" club as well. Apparently the mystery box is not much of a "mystery". :?

I still haven't won a Lard Lads yet. :(

I also got 10 donuts in my first mystery box, and then an Itchy and Scratchy Billboard in my second after the end of the Monorail.
  • Banky71
    145 posts
    edited September 2015
    I've received Lard Lads twice.
  • steviebwell
    163 posts
    edited September 2015
    I too got the 10 Donuts after the Monorail Event and the Billboard today. The 4 Mystery Boxes I got before the event were 30 Donuts, Blue Haired Lawyer, News Van and Kearny.
  • Willy9292
    1721 posts Member
    edited September 2015

I have 10 Lard Lads and counting. 9 from mystery box.
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    8.2% chance, supposedly, for Lard Lad, once you have all the unique items.

See here: http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/10337055.page

I have 3 in my RTTF town because I keep buying MBs to get the bonus items at low cost.
  • [Deleted User]
    2200 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • anaquarind
    1494 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    I too got the 10 Donuts after the Monorail Event and the Billboard today. The 4 Mystery Boxes I got before the event were 30 Donuts, Blue Haired Lawyer, News Van and Kearny.

Also got 10 donuts and then the Billboard!

Not sure what I got before this, but it wasn't any of the above (30 donuts, BHL, News Van, Kearney).

Once someone has opened post-event box#3, can they please post it here?
    Always looking to add active forum members! But please PM me first.
  • Mopurglar
    1048 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    Because EA reads these threads, I'll just go on the record as saying that it's a very, very good thing that EA is making all premium items non-sellable. I'm surprised it took so long for them to do it.

I'm sorry you wanted to sell your premium billboard, but I can assure you that 99% of people who click the sell button on that didn't actually want to sell it for a small amount of cash. I don't think it's that big of an inconvenience to have to keep something premium in your inventory.

Me, I've accidentally sold more white picket fences and spooky walls than I'd like to admit. Glad that they're putting a stop to it.
  • GamerGD3
    3029 posts New member
    edited September 2015
    Mopurglar wrote:
    Because EA reads these threads, I'll just go on the record as saying that it's a very, very good thing that EA is making all premium items non-sellable. I'm surprised it took so long for them to do it.

I'm sorry you wanted to sell your premium billboard, but I can assure you that 99% of people who click the sell button on that didn't actually want to sell it for a small amount of cash. I don't think it's that big of an inconvenience to have to keep something premium in your inventory.

Me, I've accidentally sold more white picket fences and spooky walls than I'd like to admit. Glad that they're putting a stop to it.

I agree with this. No sale of premium items!
    cjryder625 wrote:

I haven't won this yet either (own 1 already)

_____

Put me on the list for 10 donuts + billboard as first 2 mystery box prizes.
  • obake-odori
    650 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    cjryder625 wrote:

Nope. I don't have one in my RTTF town yet. :(

I also got 10 doughnuts, spent it on another box and got the billboard.

I disagree with not being able to sell premium items. If this is the new norm, I will be triple careful about what I'm spending my doughnuts on. It's one of the reasons I've stopped working on SH. I don't want those buildings, can't sell them, so I'm not really motivated to build. I like to keep my storage at a minimum.
  • johncolombo
    11567 posts Senior Moderator
    edited September 2015
    First mystery box for me after monorail ... 10 donuts. My next box is today so when I get the billboard later I'll come back and let you know.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • [Deleted User]
    2200 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • drumnman
    1475 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    For the record, my first mystery box post-Monorail was a pond.

P.S. This is my most 1337 post!
  • johncolombo
    11567 posts Senior Moderator
    edited September 2015
    And I just got the billboard.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.