EA Forums - Banner

The Happy Tappers Thread

Prev1
Agreed! Content and new features have been great as of late. Now if they can just finish the year strong with well executed (and tested) Halloween and Christmas events I'll be one happy tapper indeed!

Replies

• mr_skeltal_80
    18104 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    Happy tappers unite.
  • pollardfreek
    786 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    I could not agree with you more neighboreeno. I myself have been happily tapping for about 15 months. While it's fashionable to whine and complain on here, I wish to thank EA for providing me HUNDREDS of hours of free, quality entertainment. Since I'm a relatively new player, I still hadn't acheived all the land and aspirationals, etc. But now with all the updates and upgrades, I will be busy with incredible content for a loooong time to come.

Thank you EA!!!
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    I am loving the content we've had lately. EA seems to listen to us.

RTTF is a blast and has shown us how much the game has changed.

Another happy tapper!
  • mystery2mi
    2359 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    Another happy tapper! :D:D:D
  • airjordanlives
    235 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    Yeah these have been great additions to the game, TONS of new land! and i love the new tools, IRS and the Job Manager, very convenient for quick tapping, and you are not forced to use them

I will be an even happier tapper if they raise the hard decoration limit, i just hit it last night and it scares me haha
  • cdepast
    2462 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    Yeah these have been great additions to the game, TONS of new land! and i love the new tools, IRS and the Job Manager, very convenient for quick tapping, and you are not forced to use them

I will be an even happier tapper if they raise the hard decoration limit, i just hit it last night and it scares me haha

This should be the #1 priority for 2016. I think we're all getting scared of that limit!
  • airjordanlives
    235 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    cdepast wrote:

This should be the #1 priority for 2016. I think we're all getting scared of that limit!

with all the beefing up they've been doing to the game, i think the servers can handle it, and most devices should be able to handle more than they could 2+ years ago.

although i understand the neighbor visiting problem, but that should sort itself out naturally with plenty of players. if a friend's town causes your device to slow down you can always get a new friend and hope nobody takes it too personally haha
  • ZennGlenn
    1782 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    Ditto 8)
    giphy-2_zpshiojkwhr.gif
  • jen0912
    243 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    Count me in as a day one happy tapper right now :D
  • organizmx66
    515 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    :mrgreen: for sure!! I too wish they would raise up the items limit...I'm almost there :?
    D'oh!!
  • ghallmark814
    2337 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    Yeah.. Me too.

It's not perfect, but what is?

<--A happy tapper.. I appreciate the game and the community.
  • RexBanner00
    55 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    Add me to the Happy Tappers club!!! :D
  • mikepellerin60
    492 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    Add me to the Happy Tappers Group!

Even though I started just prior to The Event That Shall Not Be Named, (It was February 15th to be exact), I've been a happy tapper ever since.

I think it's the Forum and some of the awesome people I've met here that keeps me going. :D
    Moe: "Moe's tavern, home of the worlds smallest large screen TV."
  • XBL-Heretic
    1228 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    I started tapping three years ago this month. I bought my first donuts a month later for the THOH 2012 Halloween event. Through illness, surgery, and even two funerals, I honestly do not recall a single day during which I didn't tap (or at least try to) at some point.

We have a lot of legitimate grievances with EA, but in the end TSTO is a fantastic game that's given me hundreds of hours of great (and sometimes not-so-great) entertainment. With all of the great recent content, I think it's safe to say I (and my donuts) are in this game for the long haul.

Add me to the list of happy tappers!
  • nissa762
    1950 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    Happy tapper here as well. Can't wait for Halloween!!
  • lowjeff783
    367 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    I am a Happy Tapper and I also can not wait for the Halloween update

Have been grinding to get to $1 Billion for the Billionaire Haven and believe it or not I'm having a lot of fun :)
    Currently at $940 Million
    As soon as I get my $1 Billion I will start recycling for monorail tracks again.

Also have been trying to purchase the rest of the land to build Burns area which is going to be huge

• KatinaTardis
    15 posts
    edited September 2015
    I just started tapping in June and I am already at level 55 if that shows you how obsessively I've been playing. The game is fun and entertaining and I plan to continue being a happy tapper for some time to come. :mrgreen:
  • lowjeff783
    367 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    Wow so I remember what update was active when I started playing but didn't realize it was that long ago until I googled to find out what year.

I started playing during the Christmas 2012 update and got the Mapple store and Bowlarama before you had to buy them with donuts.
  • penny1967422
    13 posts
    edited September 2015
    I am a very happy tapper, I spend on doughnuts here and there, but I love this game. :lol:
  • Newcastlenia
    796 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    Count me in as a happy tapper! Yes it's had bugs and glitches, but the fact EA seem to have a good balance for newbies and us old timers works for me! Here's to many more tapping years!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.