EA Forums - Banner

Have you reached the final prize for Springfield Heights?

Prev134
I raced to 500 million for the Ziff mansion, but now only Cookie is earning REV income. The big prize is a little over the top for my town, and oddly scaled, kinda cramped.

I'm really happy about how they tiered it actually, because the second 500mil would be much harder for me. I don't want the extra buildings. Not really any room.

Replies

• cdepast
    2463 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    not even close. Im halfway to Ziffs Mansion
  • HappyGamer73
    2395 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    I'm at like 700M now, slowly working my way. up. Stopped for quite a while at 500, but the tennis courts kind of rekindled my interest.
  • suetopia
    4229 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    I've been taking my time getting there - I'm not a fan of the crafting mechanics for SH (or any crafting if I'm going to be honest), but I still want to complete it. I have just over 300 mill to go.
  • itzipg
    51 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Nope.
    After getting the lake I'm taking it slow. I think now I'm around 290 million or so.
    I have some premiums that help (Otto, SVT and Bumblebeeman), but it'll be a long way before I get the final prize. I don't mind, it gives me something to do between events.
  • C0rgano
    443 posts Member
    edited October 2015

reached 1B before the monorail event hit.... stored all the level 5 parking garages, business centers and condos (handful of garages still out that aren't upgraded all the way)... not really a fan of how they look versus the typical Springfield buildings... SH is still in a bit of disarray, but not really in a rush to do much with it at the moment.

• Snakeyees
    2320 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Bored as hell with it I'm past zift mansion don't remember where I'm at. Can't stand the short task length.
  • ephphoneapps
    4071 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    No, have a long way to go - I'm at $558m. My new strategy is to get all 10 of both mansions and then max them out, since they will be mostly stored. Then I'll figure out where to go from there.
  • mrsoctober12
    361 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    I'm at 880 mill right now I havnt been trying very hard. I'm getting all four wisdom teeth pulled on Monday so maybe I'll finish it then, because I doubt I'll feel like doing much else.
  • jasonxenakisgt
    82 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    I also reached $1 billion before the monorail event started....for those who haven't yet, that last $100 mil takes about as long as the first $900 mil.....
  • TolerancEJ
    94 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    I paused my work in Springfield Heights. I have 10 of each Condo, Business Center, Parkade, etc. However, I have them all at levels 1-2-3-4-5. This is, unless/until EA allows us to change the appearance/skin of the buildings. If/when that change is implemented, I will resume upgrading those buildings.

Besides, Springfield Heights is a permanent expansion with no time limit. There's no rush for completion, especially when other limited-time events come up.
  • Arbok9782
    525 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    I also reached $1 billion before the monorail event started....for those who haven't yet, that last $100 mil takes about as long as the first $900 mil.....

Depends on the order that you upgrade the buildings in. If you upgraded the Modern Mansions first, then yes that last 100 is painful.

For me, I had some of the modern mansions left to upgrade so it wasn't that bad.
  • jedgeco
    247 posts
    edited October 2015
    Yes.

It was miserable. I don't recommend it.
  • psmithct
    45 posts
    edited October 2015
    No Not even Ziff Manshion. Gave up trying a long time ago. I just want the land.
  • roshigoth1
    1601 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    I got it during the monorail update. I agree that the last bit was the hardest.

The building itself is very Meh, but it comes with Paris Texan, and I just have to have characters. She's not all that impressive herself, but still...

I think for all the work that went into it, she ought to at least have a higher payout... maybe not like the moneybags Burns, but maybe premium.
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    roshigoth1 wrote:
    I got it during the monorail update. I agree that the last bit was the hardest.

The building itself is very Meh, but it comes with Paris Texan, and I just have to have characters. She's not all that impressive herself, but still...

I think for all the work that went into it, she ought to at least have a higher payout... maybe not like the moneybags Burns, but maybe premium.

That would help motivate me. Not there yet. Almost at 200 M REV in my RTTF town.
  • drumnman
    1475 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Not even close. I'm at 86M just to get all the land so I could put my house farm up there.
  • Jedihntr
    827 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    jedgeco wrote:
    Yes.

It was miserable. I don't recommend it.

Ha, this. I was all finished with SH until I felt like a game of tennis (or 70). Now that that's over, I'm on the final grind for my last coffee cups, then everything will be maxed out and this stuff will no longer show up in my character drop-down list.
  • derekpasteur
    303 posts Member
    edited October 2015
  • denisewalks
    178 posts
    edited October 2015
    I'm just under 700 mil right now. I've started doing crafting at night for an hour or so to upgrade bit by bit. I really need money right now to finish my land expansion. The tedious work will always be there.
  • Bueraner04
    98 posts
    edited October 2015
    yes, reached it yesterday!
    Could have been earlier, but Monorail and tennis courts delayed it.

Have purchased all land expansions and all decorations I want.
    Now I'm just filling my stores up with the resources and then I'm done for good with this part of the game. :)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!