EA Forums - Banner

Halloween Teaser from EA's Facebook page (Possible Spoilers)

Replies

• edited October 2015
    Do we have a start time/date yet :?:
  • larsyuipo
    1137 posts Member
    edited October 2015

Many think on the 6th of October. That also makes the most sense
  • Dalekbuster523
    914 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    I also agree that it probably won't be based on The Island of Doctor Hibbert. I doubt they would have released Homer Dog if they were to do a Halloween event based on that.

To me, it sounds like a crafting event where you collect wood and chuck it onto the campfire to get enough evil spirits (maybe?) for a bunch of prizes.
    Homer Dog was in the episode that the tie-in was for, it was in a dream for him. it's not a old thing
    I know that; it was from Every Man's Dream. But it's very similar to the animal/human hybrids in The Island of Doctor Hibbert. I think if they were doing the latter, they would have included Homer Dog as part of the Halloween event (maybe as a premium item). Unless they give him tasks that link in with Halloween...
    Homer Dog is probably a sign of things to come like a test run for animal human hybrids

Possible, I suppose. But would that mean every Doctor Hibbert Island animal-human hybrid wouldn't have tasks?
    The Real Dalekbuster523, Coming Soon to Nethersphere Online
  • miraclemet
    422 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    larsyuipo wrote:

Many think on the 6th of October. That also makes the most sense

agreed... plus that will be the end of the latest week of Monorail track building.
  • qb677777
    47 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    http://s1377.photobucket.com/user/qb67/media/Scree...04-080508_zpsckeae75s.jpg.html. Look closely at Homer. Anyone else see this anywhere?
  • Vedata123
    233 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    See what ??
  • qb677777
    47 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    This is a screenshot I took in one of my neighbors town on 10/3/2015

http://s1377.photobucket.com/user/qb67/media/Scree...04-080508_zpsckeae75s.jpg.html
  • Jend454
    56 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    What is the nightmare pile or how do I find it?
  • LordBlackCat
    73 posts
    edited October 2015
    Nightmare Pile was a limited time item where you could send the kid characters on trick or treat missions year round. Just 1 at a time though, sadly.

Maybe it'll come back during or after Halloween?
  • Rich0913
    1637 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    l

Scree...04-080508_zpsckeae75s.jpg.htm
  • mrsoctober12
    361 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    qb677777 wrote:
    This is a screenshot I took in one of my neighbors town on 10/3/2015

http://s1377.photobucket.com/user/qb67/media/Scree...04-080508_zpsckeae75s.jpg.html

Try uploading it to tiny pic and then copy and paste the code they give you.
  • qb677777
    47 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    nqeh3p.jpg

I hope this works. Sorry for being so lame.
  • Grumpstown
    1361 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    qb677777 wrote:
    nqeh3p.jpg

new homer skin confirmed xD
  • barryriddl474
    4854 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    qb677777 wrote:
    nqeh3p.jpg

That skin is from Treehouse of Horrors II, I believe. "If I Only Had a Brain"

I don't believe I have that skin.

uedgwwuozialn91azcup.jpg
  • larsyuipo
    1137 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    qb677777 wrote:
    nqeh3p.jpg

I need that!
  • aidx1054
    1554 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    qb677777 wrote:
    nqeh3p.jpg

That skin is from Treehouse of Horrors II, I believe. "If I Only Had a Brain"

I don't believe I have that skin.

uedgwwuozialn91azcup.jpg

I don't mean to rain on everyone's parade but that is just homer and burns standing in the one spot, I can't imagine making a skin for two characters in one would be easy to code.
  • LordBlackCat
    73 posts
    edited October 2015
    Lucky screen grab! I love it when somebody finds great timing for something funny!

That prompts the question, how would that skin work? It could be a Sherri & Terri style character, but as we already have separate characters that makes it tough. Would Burns disappear? That wouldn't be good, we've already had enough characters to missing that I wouldn't want to tempt fate. Maybe it could be just a Homer skin that always looks like that, but every task would be a joint task with Burns.

That still has both available with the least amount of problems. If the skin was real, anyway.
  • barryriddl474
    4854 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    I thought that for a moment too, aidx1054, and then it remeinded me of that THOH episode with Burns on the left side. Perhaps wishful thinking.

@qb677777 : Did you see Homer walking around with this second Burns head remaining attached?
  • qb677777
    47 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    No I didn't. In fact,they are still standing there just like yesterday. That is one of my neighbors town. I know their town isn't frozen because I had to visit twice today (two or three hours apart) in order to collect friend points.I don't think it's two characters standing together. BringOn Halloween!
  • LPNintendoITA
    11661 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    qb677777 wrote:
    No I didn't. In fact,they are still standing there just like yesterday. That is one of my neighbors town. I know their town isn't frozen because I had to visit twice today (two or three hours apart) in order to collect friend points.I don't think it's two characters standing together. BringOn Halloween!
    it is. there's nothing added to the game yet about that.
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.