EA Forums - Banner

Where's the patch?

Someone posted over in the Bugs and Issues forum that an EA rep said it may take 2-3 days to fix :(. I'm pissed cause that puts me days behinds

Replies

• CamieSpice
    47 posts
    edited October 2015
    I am attempting to contact them to and try to convince them to reset my game a few hours... they did it for a few others.. I am going to voluntarily offer it as a solution.

I'll keep you all posted on my progress.
  • blackgryphon9999
    660 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Varkas108 wrote:
    Someone posted over in the Bugs and Issues forum that an EA rep said it may take 2-3 days to fix :(. I'm pissed cause that puts me days behinds

If this is indeed the case, it really sucks.
  • CPTSean541
    118 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Will the patch allow me to collect anything? Because no matter how many things I tap I'm not getting any credit for them. I'm stuck at 78 and it goes no higher. Yay!
  • jamesqueen91
    23 posts
    edited October 2015
    Some people are saying that they request EA calling back to make their games go back? I don't know a lot about that but maybe someone could give it a try. I'm not from United States so sadly they can't call me, but I only hope the fix comes in less than two days.
  • CamieSpice
    47 posts
    edited October 2015
    Currently on the phone with EA support now... they are seeing if they can roll back the game for me.

I'll keep you all posted.

Edit: Failure... they won't roll back the game.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.