EA Forums - Banner

Stuck on Spooky Campfire Story pt 3

Prev1
I am getting the exact same problem. I tried putting Bart's Treehouse/Bart in my inventory then taking it back out and trying again, but it still won't work. Even uninstalling/reinstalling the game did nothing.

Replies

• NadZzzZ
    14 posts
    edited October 2015
    same thing.
  • VICTOR_YUP
    2 posts
    edited October 2015
    will EA help us fix this or what? it seems like a lot of people are complaining about it
    :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
  • Varkas108
    11 posts
    edited October 2015
    Same issue here. On an iPad mini 2, so it's not just android users like it seemed at first. Still, it's been a whole 90 minutes since the update went live...I'll give them a little time to actually find the problem and fix it
  • apboyer186
    5 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Having the same issue. Just came on here to see if there was any sort of fix. I've tried re-installing. I've tried signing in on a different device. Nothing works. Super excited for the Treehouse of Horror update. Really hope this is fixed soon. :cry:
  • AleWi89
    17 posts
    edited October 2015
    Same problem
  • BadManWood1
    16 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    here is a reply i received from EA chat representative

Michael,Thank you for reporting this issue. We’ve received reports of this issue from other Customers as well and this issue has been escalated to the concerned Team on high priority. Since getting this fixed is on top of our agenda right now, we are hoping to get it fixed pretty soon.
  • maverik420832
    10 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Having same issue, sent him to tell stories multiple times, still stuck...oh well
  • craigwindle
    1 posts
    edited October 2015
    Same here any idea when the problem will be fixed
  • jac59901
    4 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Have the same problem with the game on my kindle fire, have tried all the same type of fixes as you all but they do not fix the problem- come on EA.
  • apboyer186
    5 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Glad to know EA is on it.
  • jac59901
    4 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Hi everyone, i have just spoken to the EA technical support team with reference to the problem with the campfire quest problem and they have said it might take up to 2 to 3 days to put the issue right.
  • pascott82
    5 posts
    edited October 2015
    SAME ISSUE!!!! I even tried telling a spooky story but that did not work. Then I threw my phone.... that did not work. HELP PLEASE!!!!
  • pascott82
    5 posts
    edited October 2015
    jac59901 wrote:
    Hi everyone, i have just spoken to the EA technical support team with reference to the problem with the campfire quest problem and they have said it might take up to 2 to 3 days to put the issue right.
    I hope there is something they can do for those of us experiencing the glitch to help compensate for time lost!!
  • apboyer186
    5 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    2 to 3 days? Ugh. We're gonna be so far behind....
  • ecgvwg1
    4 posts
    edited October 2015
    I hope they can get this corrected quickly. I have some free time and this would be perfect. :-)
  • imbdave2
    2 posts New member
    edited October 2015
    Same story here. This is completely craptacular.
  • ckmarie2362
    4 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Same problem. I can't believe it will tale 2 to 3 days we will never catch up
  • tribles402
    2 posts
    edited October 2015
    apboyer186 wrote:
    2 to 3 days? Ugh. We're gonna be so far behind....
    I agree. I don't have much faith in their customer support either. This is the 3rd issue I tried contacting them about and they have yet to fix any of them for me.
  • kevoman584
    6 posts New member
    edited October 2015
    Having the same issue, Bart has told his scary story but the quest doesn't recognize the task has been completed!!? Come on guys Halloween is the greatest part of the game!! And on the first day!!! Right off the bat?! PLEASE FIX I anticipate HALLOWEEN and CHRISTMAS ALL YEAR!
  • CamieSpice
    47 posts
    edited October 2015
    Called EA and had them try to roll back my game, they gave me the normal song of dance of known issue wait for next update.

I know they can roll the game back... I was pretty snarky with the phone tech...

So yeah...lame
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.