EA Forums - Banner

Fix: Request a one-day rollback

Thanks for the update. I've been planning on doing that, but haven't been able to get through to chat for the last 40 minutes.

Replies

• CamieSpice
    47 posts
    edited October 2015
    They wouldn't do that for me over the phone support.. did you do the chat instead?
  • jessicahoey
    25 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    That is cool! However, what about the rest of us? Are you free or prem? I try not to nag (not that you did!) Ea, but I am sad after playing for years to run into such a prob. Should we all chat with ea? What is the recommendation?
  • blackgryphon9999
    660 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    CamieSpice wrote:
    They wouldn't do that for me over the phone support.. did you do the chat instead?

Yes, I did the online chat.
  • blackgryphon9999
    660 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    That is cool! However, what about the rest of us? Are you free or prem? I try not to nag (not that you did!) Ea, but I am sad after playing for years to run into such a prob. Should we all chat with ea? What is the recommendation?

I don't think it matters whether you are free or premium. Try the online chat.
  • jessicahoey
    25 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Ok so chat. Thank you! I have nothing else to do, but wait in the que for chat! I am not being sarcastic. Seriously thank you!
  • jamesqueen91
    23 posts
    edited October 2015
    Gonna try and see if it works, though this morning I finished with some big things and even Ziff Mansion :( But big thank you!
  • CamieSpice
    47 posts
    edited October 2015
    I have been in the chat queue for way longer than the "expected 5 minutes"

I laugh at how long I will wait for this chat.

Split screen here I go...
  • danco214
    1289 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    I tried the chat about a half hour ago, before I saw this post, and they would not roll back my game and I was told to wait for an update. I'm sure its all going to depend on the rep you get either on phone or in chat.
  • Raven_Darkstorm
    418 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    I read on one of the other tsto sites that they have a patch coming and support is just directing people to "wait for the patch". Since this is one of the sites regularly sourced on here I assume that the info is accurate. But if there is a way to avoid whatever issue would end up with us having to contact support then it would be a good idea to get the word out there with step by step. I'm on round two lisa just told a story and now everyone is smores gorging and martin story telling to switch it back to zombies. As I assume that is what is needed for now.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.